Martina and Alberto - home activities #22

38 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

$100 says that N & M pick up a guy while on holiday and have a 3-some

I wouldn't doubt it and or gal and N starts drinking again!  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

if she shave her pussy is she?.... hmmm idk

Who knows what it says about her based on how she shaves her pussy.

But asking you ... what does it mean if she can keep the kitchen clean?   🙂 

5 hours ago, profish said:

and it's not like she is just getting ugly she always has been and an anorexic toothpick

The "Nelly is ugly" line of reasoning is really not relevant.  Martina obviously has the hots for her.  We all know couples where we say "what the hell does he/she see in her/him".

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Deepdave said:

Why is everyone talking so much about Nelly & Bogdan on the Martina and Alberto site.  I interpret everything differently than the nonsense being spewed here.  Martina and Alberto are very much in love.  Love is not just sex.  Love is the ability to enjoy talking to each other, to enjoy the dogs, to allow each other freedom to enjoy their hobbies, to plan their futures together, to understand that sometimes one deserves to take a holiday despite the other not being able to go because of the responsibility of the dogs.  Martina loves Alberto.  You can tell the way she smiles at him, the way they give each other hugs and kisses every once in a while because they can.  Now regarding Martina and Nelly.  Nelly is a nice person who has a great smile and speaks Russian which is something Martina is striving to improve.  They probably have a lot to talk about and they both enjoy sex together.  That is why they are on holidays together, not long holidays. This does not mean that they are promiscuous.  Both of their partners are very aware of this extra-curricular activity and they both seem to accept it.   Martina and Nelly is part of the RLC show and it is very popular.  You are all talking about it and the girls are being rewarded.  At the same time the guys are being rewarded too.  Sounds good for everyone.  Please do not continue to bash these 2 couples. 

Dave ... welcome to the party.  Very reasoned post and honestly you could be exactly right.   But as I said just moments ago, we need to be evidenced-based.  The best evidence is what we see on cam.  Second best evidence is from translators who have a good track record who we trust.  After that, it is pure speculation.  

Did you read the post about a conversation EMNV translated for us about their money problems?  I used to agree with much in your post but this has been a bit of a game changer.  Does this conversation change anything you posted above?

There is a lot of bashing here which is unfortunate (i.e. "Nelly is ugly", etc.).  But I think there are some serious issues here with their relationships.  Of  course I could be wrong and you could be right, i.e. both women love their man and they are both bisexual and their men are OK with it.   I'm just not there yet.

I believe open couples exist and it can work ...  but from everything I have read (and there used to be a podcast about this) to have an open marriage/relationship  ... both partners  need to be involved in everything.   It needs to be mutual.   That is my concern right now.  So we have a triangle here and when one side of the triangle overpowers the other two sides, there will be issues.

But thank you for jumping in.  This is more fun that watching Leora and Malia (IMHO).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, yelt said:

Alberto is embarrassed about his failed business means he cares..about Martina? A lot of business ventures failed; Old and new business fail and especially higher failure rates during the height of COVID. But think about this, not everyone can start a business.

Whoa Yelt.  Martina is not pissed that Alberto's business failed.  She  is upset that he is not doing anything to get back on his feet.  Remember, she doesn't want him to be a "ni ni".   And to think spending time here is a total depraved waste ... look at the cultural learnings we are all getting.  We now know what a "ni ni" is in Spain!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, mingo said:

Please stop interrupting me, I'm very busy watching Alberto playing  his video shooter game!  🙂

No, this is alone time with Nelly, i.e. a pussyfest. 

Now that Martina is gone, Alberto can play computer games all day and not have to look for a job  Wait, he already does that!😄