B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #62 (June)

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know...all you said is there's no such thing as too big, and didn't specify

If we're talking 'real' there're a few, including Irma, imo. But that's just personal taste...

You forgot one,,serafima with her big saggy bouncing boobs,,and i only say that with @corvette84 in mind,i know he hates reading serafima's name,so i will not mention serafima's name again,,i promise..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................SERAFIMA,,i just had to. 😝:biggrin:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know...all you said is there's no such thing as too big, and didn't specify

If we're talking 'real' there're a few, including Irma, imo. But that's just personal taste...

🤦🏻‍♂️ Of course they can be too big, this wasn't to be taken as serious, beyound that I approve of Tesla's boobs. You, of all, must get that. I even added an 😜

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I preferred them before she had them done...😒

Danaya has not done anything with her tits, but she lost a lot of her size after pregnancy, when she lost weight.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

You forgot one,,serafima with her big saggy bouncing boobs,,and i only say that with @corvette84 in mind,i know he hates reading serafima's name,so i will not mention serafima's name again,,i promise..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................SERAFIMA,,i just had to. 😝:biggrin:

Her name doesn't bother me unless it's on the RLC list. 😏

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ed2 said:

🤦🏻‍♂️ Of course they can be too big, this wasn't to be taken as serious, beyound that I approve of Tesla's boobs. You, of all, must get that. I even added an 😜

I knew you weren't being totally serious my friend...I was just expressing my preferences...😉