B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #62 (June)

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I respect your preferences even though you don't respect the majority of the viewers preferences for no live in males in the villa.....hypocritical if you ask me.

LMAO! Coming from Mr. Hypocrite himself!

Yes, I might be alittle bit hypocritical now and then, as literarily everyone is from time to time. Even though I try my best to not be, and just be honest. For example, I don't ever go to the Leora/Malia threads, or even the B2 thread. Enjoy them as much as you want to! I mostly go to the threads where I think the stuff that I like has most potencial to happen. And if you hadn't noticed, B4 already is a mixed villa.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Yes, I might be alittle bit hypocritical now and then, as literarily everyone is from time to time. Even though I try my best to not be, and just be honest. For example, I don't ever go to the Leora/Malia threads, or even the B2 thread. Enjoy them as much as you want to! I mostly go to the threads where I think the stuff that I like has most potencial to happen. And if you hadn't noticed, B4 already is a mixed villa.

Yes, the few like yourself have ruined the villa because you think there has to be a guy in every apartment.  I hope you are happy as a lot of people aren't.  I can understand your pee fetish and drunk girl fetish, which all can be done without any males around.  There are plenty of other apartments with males in them for you to get your rocks off too!!

20 minutes ago, ed2 said:

If the villa is a mixed villa now why was Carlos never listed along side Gina when they were there?  Like they are in their own apartment now.  🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes, the few like yourself have ruined the villa because you think there has to be a guy in every apartment.  I hope you are happy as a lot of people aren't.  I can understand your pee fetish and drunk girl fetish, which all can be done without any males around.  There are plenty of other apartments with males in them for you to get your rocks off too!!

So. I can't come to the GOV apartments and say that I like when one of the girls bring their boyfriend. But you can come to the couple apartments to say the guys should go to hell. Where is the logic in that?

Also, whatever has happened has not happened because of a few guys like myself. There have always been far more posts that advocate lesbian shows, and hate male presense, than there has ever been posters who agree with me. Besides. You know it very well, RLC has never listened to their customers. Or have you changed your view on that?

And yes, I'm happy. B4 is pretty good now. Thanks to Tesla and Elian!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

can't forgive and forget I guess ... you will miss out on the good things they bring (you know the list)  ... just because of one day, one view of your  disdain from one drunken day... do you carry that unforgiveness in your personal life ....forgiveness is a path to freedom and personal happiness ... 

Forgiveness is fine in some cases,,but revenge is much more fun,,, IMO.:biggrin:

• Haha 1

Posted yesterday at 09:38 AM

On 6/8/2021 at 9:37 AM, ddhm said:

Soon to be banned you will be .. again 

HarleyFatboy said,, 

LOL please go crying to admin and mods...it's what you all do!!

WOA there chief,not ALL go running to mods,,i know all too well that many on here can give out shit,but cry and run to your local mod when shit is thrown back their way,,don't group everyone together on that one.

14 minutes ago, ed2 said:

So. I can't come to the GOV apartments and say that I like when one of the girls bring their boyfriend. But you can come to the couple apartments to say the guys should go to hell. Where is the logic in that?

Also, whatever has happened has not happened because of a few guys like myself. There have always been far more posts that advocate lesbian shows, and hate male presense, than there has ever been posters who agree with me. Besides. You know it very well, RLC has never listened to their customers. Or have you changed your view on that?

And yes, I'm happy. B4 is pretty good now. Thanks to Tesla and Elian!

We will just have to disagree but I'm happy you're happy and I guess in the grand scheme of things, that's all that matters!!

4 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

WOA there chief,not ALL go running to mods,,i know all too well that many on here can give out shit,but cry and run to your local mod when shit is thrown back their way,,don't group everyone together on that one.

I'm sorry Ragnar, I should have said that differently....I apologize sir

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

The villa is currently deserted. Imagine that.

And that is one,just one,of the reasons i wrote to RLC and told them why i am not renewing my subscription. I can buy a few more tools i need with the extra cash. Here's to RLC,, 

download-7-jpg.43933

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1