B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #62 (June)

2 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

And that is one,just one,of the reasons i wrote to RLC and told them why i am not renewing my subscription. Here's to RLC,, 

download-7-jpg.43933

It's called RLC... Real Life Cam... Is your house never empty at some point in the middle of the day? 🙂

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, bolts91 said:

It's called RLC... Real Life Cam... Is your house never empty at some point in the middle of the day? 🙂

No one is paying to watch MY house,,come on man,the intelligence in this world is taking a nose dive,comments like yours reinforces that ideology. And besides,i think if i had a cam in my garage while i'm working on cars,it would get more traffic than these stupid apartments and repeat shows.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

And that is one,just one,of the reasons i wrote to RLC and told them why i am not renewing my subscription. I can buy a few more tools i need with the extra cash. Here's to RLC,, 

download-7-jpg.43933

Ha ha ha

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I respect your preferences even though you don't respect the majority of the viewers preferences for no live in males in the villa.....hypocritical if you ask me.

lol you are not a viewer so your preference doesn't matter and you don't know what the majority wants.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

They should have moved straight in there at the start of their stay...It suggests that whoever RLC had lined up for the 'Megan Suite', ain't gonna happen now...
Kick N&B out and, theoretically, there'll be 4 beds up for grabs...It can't be that difficult to find 4 brand new gorgeous, uninhibited and genuinely bisexual girls, surely... 😏

But that would mean no more playacting shows!!! How could we stand so much excitement?:blush:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

No one is paying to watch MY house,,come on man,the intelligence in this world is taking a nose dive,comments like yours reinforces that ideology. And besides,i think if i had a cam in my garage while i'm working on cars,it would get more traffic than these stupid apartments and repeat shows.

indeed, you can't beat junkyard digs😉

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

But that would mean no more playacting shows!!! How could we stand so much excitement?:blush:

Glad i dont pay anymore lol,not seing "pimp" Bogdan in his middle age crisis,tarzan hair style etc and bet he probrably bought some motorcycle and a jacket saying..born to be wild🤣.And his lady and work partner in their infinite vacations and going all over the houses is great.This girls cant be naked all they want because this couple just dont end their "vacations" at any cost🤣.

• Haha 2