B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #62 (June)

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Glad i dont pay anymore lol,not seing "pimp" Bogdan in his middle age crisis,tarzan hair style etc and bet he probrably bought some motorcycle and a jacket saying..born to be wild🤣.And his lady and work partner in their infinite vacations and going all over the houses is great.This girls cant be naked all they want because this couple just dont end their "vacations" at any cost🤣.

yeah, they need to retire and get away from RLC. they both are too old for this. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, corvette84 said:

I like Elian, but I'm not too fond of Tesla. I think Elian has a pretty face without her glasses on. Tesla on the other hand, not so pretty.

but she makes up for it in TITTIES !!!!

• Like 1

SO IT LOOKS OFFICIAL??? THE  Toxic Twinkies, The Villa Villians, have been forced into one bed.... I don't care for the idea myself.  I think it holds limitations  but it can only be because HOLLY wants her old room back 

• Haha 2

I love our translators like EMNV who are a substantial help at understanding what we are seeing.

But who are our Russian translators and why don't I ever see their translations?  Like now for the last few hours Bogdan and Nelly have been talking, hugging, serious talking, etc etc ... I have to believe there would be important tidbits of intel in these moments.

It is Russian that they speak, right?

il y a 4 minutes, Mark Thompson a dit :

SO IT LOOKS OFFICIAL??? THE  Toxic Twinkies, The Villa Villians, have been forced into one bed.... I don't care for the idea myself.  I think it holds limitations  but it can only be because HOLLY wants her old room back 

only speculation but before they moved they had a convo with bogdan and he was probs told by rlc to get tesla and elian to move into the master bedroom. The reason for this no one knows yet