B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #62 (June)

9 hours ago, bluewinner said:

Not many people are fixated on Bogdan and his activities. I for one never care about him and his missus, they are amongst the current least interesting RLC tenants for me. TBH I am much happier when they are not home as their presence doesn't add anything to the mix. I hope RLC replace them with a young playful couple soon who would fit in well in the Villa and can provide some entertainments for us. 

its just easy to notice when he is gone all day,or when the girls came back from their last vacation he left for 4 days so has he got a girl off cam or a job funny nobody ever hears what it is he does off cam but if Nelly takes a shit off cam we hear about it

6 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

crude, ignorant ,juvenile, lack respect,

Don't disagree Neil but have you seen behaviors like this since the "crazy day"?   More people here seem to be worried they got in trouble with Bogdan and now are going to submit and will become the next two fake lesbian cast members.

It does make me wonder what they tell these girls before they arrive.  It's like they told them "it's ok to go crazy and have fun" but then they come back and say "whoa ... not that crazy and not that fun"!!

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

They are so far two of the few I remember that they “ respect “ the GOV part of RLC that they have assigned .. they behave in full holidays mood 😇 Always happy to disagree with people who can have a good chat here and provide arguments and not because of “ just like that “ … 😇

as said, these are my own personal dislikes and likes. i have no logical reason for disliking them but I do. Up to now in my view they have brought nothing to the party and what they did bring I thought out of order as I mentioned several times. I'm sure there are those who will love them but not me !!

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Don't disagree Neil but have you seen behaviors like this since the "crazy day"?   More people here seem to be worried they got in trouble with Bogdan and now are going to submit and will become the next two fake lesbian cast members.

It does make me wonder what they tell these girls before they arrive.  It's like they told them "it's ok to go crazy and have fun" but then they come back and say "whoa ... not that crazy and not that fun"!!

you could well be right there....

Il y a 15 heures, hexagon a dit :

Who would have thought that losing Megan and holly would drop this villa down to one of the worst cams. knacker faces the lot of them

Not stunners granted, but entertaining sluts yes, these two knacker faces replaced two knacker faces.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

Wait, what?    Nelly took a shit off cam?  When  was this mentioned?  

🙂 

Wasn't that what I was talking about earlier, with the bathroom downstairs. 😜

6 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

as said, these are my own personal dislikes and likes. i have no logical reason for disliking them but I do. Up to now in my view they have brought nothing to the party and what they did bring I thought out of order as I mentioned several times. I'm sure there are those who will love them but not me !!

I adore them. For me, they are currently the ones that have brought the most to the project. Definitely the best new first timer GOV-tenants since Mimi and Fiora last year. We'll see if they will even manage to overgo them. The summer has just started.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I thought it was a cute name and he was kinda hot, not gonna lie.

Just go with the flow Vette!

It's hard when I'm not into all this bullshit like you people are. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I don't know if I'll like it or not yet though.

On the + side: Probably two new girls coming in. And much, much better views on T&E in the shower.
On the - side: I loved watching Tesla use the toilet downstairs. And possibly less privacy for potencial masturbation or sex. 

I have an impression that alot of you might disagree with me on this, but in my opinion all the bedrooms downstairs (except the spare bed in N&B's room) has better cam angles than the top floor master bedroom. Vivian's bedroom is probably the best one. Not by much, but alittle bit. All of this is of course trumped by the excellent views in the top floor bathtub, compared to the often moist and foggy shower downstairs.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3