Martina and Alberto - home activities #23

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Masha is the one to blame for it all.  She's the one that got Nelly started on the pussy.  Since Masha destroyed her own relationship she figures she might as well help fuck up everyone else's.  

Was this before or after Nelly got herself new tits. I've been on RLC for a few years now, and had lost interest in Masha after Sasha and Dasha moved out. I do remember her having a foursome with Dick, Jane and Sasha before Masha herself got new tits. 

And for newer members who are curious, Nelly's pre implant tits were smaller than current B4 resident Elian, she literally had no tits, just nipples. Masha's were about the size of Elian's at best. 

31 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

She won't even turn towards him in bed. He is trying so hard. Not only mean but a cold bitch to him!!!!!!!! I used to love this girl. Not now.

Yeah. I use to admire her for focus and determination to pass the exam and hope for the best.  No longer. I believe she has shown us all who she really is; a very cold hearted person. Can you believe she goes away just to fuck her lover. Come back to throw it all in Alberto’s face.  Heartless!  I hope she goes to b4 tomorrow and stays!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, mingo said:

Was this before or after Nelly got herself new tits. I've been on RLC for a few years now, and had lost interest in Masha after Sasha and Dasha moved out. I do remember her having a foursome with Dick, Jane and Sasha before Masha herself got new tits. 

And for newer members who are curious, Nelly's pre implant tits were smaller than current B4 resident Elian, she literally had no tits, just nipples. Masha's were about the size of Elian's at best. 

Masha experimented with Nelly after she she her tit job.  I don't know if Nelly had hers done when it began but surely Masha was.  

Nelly was still in Russia when she first started going to Masha's by herself.  That's where Nelly and Bogdan got their RLC start was in Masha's place.  Masha & Sasha never came along until after Nelly and Bogdan got their apartment in Russia. So I guess Nelly was nearly flat chested on her first encounter with Masha.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the info. I used to watch Nelly and Bodgan once in a while didn't care for them when they had their apartment. I really liked Anabelle / Effim and Eva and Sam.. Eva was wild with her threesomes with Sam, twosomes with women and other men. 

Well, the sex between Nelly and Masha was pretty tame.. nothing as intense as with Martina. 

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, mingo said:

Like I said previously. when you're in love with someone else, your tolerance for your current partner becomes thinner.. what used to be amusing becomes annoying, she snaps at him for the slightest of reasons. She really needs a reality check, he's her rock and is always there for her. For Nelly, she's just a lesbian distraction and her current play girl. She'll drop her like a hot potato when she's done with her. 

Perhaps she needs to be dropped like the english girl did. Founded out what Martina was really like!   

On a positive note....

Hopefully, this was just a small argument between a couple.  A few words were said in anger / irritation and then silence.  Things will work themselves out and they will be a happy couple again. 

Who hasn't had a "disagreement" with a girlfriend, wife, or mistress. 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, yelt said:

Perhaps she needs to be dropped like the english girl did. Founded out what Martina was really like!   

If she leaves Alberto, which looks likely, she could find herself all alone. What is the big picture here that could go down the drain for her is her education. I still think that Alberto was her biggest supporter and helped her every step of the way. I've never seen anyone work so hard and it paid off and now she may be throwing that away. Sad very sad. 

• Like 1

I knew I was going to miss this.  It’s almost as bad as missing a Nelly and Martina hookup!

Question for emnv and Catalonia … I thought Martina often shared some details about her extracurricular sex with Alberto.  This is nothing new.  Do I have this correct?  I think this is crazy honestly and I first thought it was sarcasm but I believe this is not the first time she shared sexual details with Alberto.  Can someone confirm this?

In fact, knowing that Martina shares details with him has cause some here to speculate that Alberto is some sort of a cuck.  We can rule that out now I think.

Now tonight, per emnv, she shared details in the kitchen and that was uneventful.  It was later that the argument started about the birthday party.  

One explanation for me is that Alberto is a very tolerant man … but at some point everyone will explode.  He may have been talking about paella … but he might have exploded over the talk about pussy back in the kitchen.

Their relationship is evolving and I wonder if Martina even comprehends this.  Apparently there was a time when they were ok with extracurricular sex but maybe Alberto is getting tired of it. They are both acting like the relationship norms are the same as they were a few years ago … when Alberto had a job and Martina perhaps didn’t find her lesbian side.

There is a lot of pressure on Alberto.

It’s funny but today it seems like everyone wants to crucify Martina but a few days ago everyone complained about Alberto being a deadbeat ni ni.  What is it?  

We don’t think they are married so they may not be bound by vows. Alberto acts like he has made a vow to her but she is not reciprocating.  Neither one of them understand the concept of “till death do us part”.  If they did, maybe Martina would not stray and maybe Alberto would get off his ass and find a job.

Lastly, if Alberto has an issue with Martina having a sexual relationship with her girlfriend, he needs to address before she leaves on a trip … not after.  What did he expect?

Hmmm … sad night tonight.  

39 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

On a positive note....

Hopefully, this was just a small argument between a couple.  A few words were said in anger / irritation and then silence.  Things will work themselves out and they will be a happy couple again. 

Who hasn't had a "disagreement" with a girlfriend, wife, or mistress. 

Good Day,  Everyone has disagreements. It's human nature. But who wants to listen to your girlfriend or boyfriend (if that is what Martina is at this point) talk about her lover and how great she is, no matter when it is. It is so disrespectful and ignorant!  How sounds like it would bother you?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

I knew I was going to miss this.  It’s almost as bad as missing a Nelly and Martina hookup!

Question for emnv and Catalonia … I thought Martina often shared some details about her extracurricular sex with Alberto.  This is nothing new.  Do I have this correct?  I think this is crazy honestly and I first thought it was sarcasm but I believe this is not the first time she shared sexual details with Alberto.  Can someone confirm this?

In fact, knowing that Martina shares details with him has cause some here to speculate that Alberto is some sort of a cuck.  We can rule that out now I think.

Now tonight, per emnv, she shared details in the kitchen and that was uneventful.  It was later that the argument started about the birthday party.  

One explanation for me is that Alberto is a very tolerant man … but at some point everyone will explode.  He may have been talking about paella … but he might have exploded over the talk about pussy back in the kitchen.

Their relationship is evolving and I wonder if Martina even comprehends this.  Apparently there was a time when they were ok with extracurricular sex but maybe Alberto is getting tired of it. They are both acting like the relationship norms are the same as they were a few years ago … when Alberto had a job and Martina perhaps didn’t find her lesbian side.

There is a lot of pressure on Alberto.

It’s funny but today it seems like everyone wants to crucify Martina but a few days ago everyone complained about Alberto being a deadbeat ni ni.  What is it?  

We don’t think they are married so they may not be bound by vows. Alberto acts like he has made a vow to her but she is not reciprocating.  Neither one of them understand the concept of “till death do us part”.  If they did, maybe Martina would not stray and maybe Alberto would get off his ass and find a job.

Lastly, if Alberto has an issue with Martina having a sexual relationship with her girlfriend, he needs to address before she leaves on a trip … not after.  What did he expect?

Hmmm … sad night tonight.  

All good points and yes it was a sad night tonight.  Before Martina left and they were talking in the kitchen about money, Alberto's and her embarrassed about him being a "ni ni". I believe he mentioned about her "fucking around".  The comment was not about food but how he felt about what he knew she was doing and she knew she was doing it and her not disagreeing.  Alberto is getting tired of hearing it. He had all body language to indicate it!  It also sounds like she is planning another trip with Nelly? Can anyone confirm? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, yelt said:

But who wants to listen to your girlfriend or boyfriend (if that is what Martina is at this point) talk about her lover and how great she is, no matter when it is. It is so disrespectful and ignorant!  How sounds like it would bother you?

This is the most difficult thing for me to believe and I am grateful to the translators for as much clarification as possible.

Married couples all have close friends … husbands go out with the guys and wives go out with the girls.  I’m sure when these couples come back home they want to tell their spouse about it.  But these side relationships rarely include sex and if they ever did, I can’t imagine sharing the details at all with a spouse.  Unless they had agreements that it was ok to have sex outside the marriage.

Are we sure Martina told Alberto about the orgasms she has with Nelly?

Are we sure Martina told Alberto that they walked hand-in-hand.  I don’t remember other details from the posts tonight … but dancing … and some of the others … seem OK for her to share.  Just know that even benign non-sexual details could annoy Alberto … they are strolling the beautiful streets of Valencia while he is washing the dogs and cleaning.

3 minutes ago, yelt said:

I believe he mentioned about her "fucking around".

Yelt … I thought EMNV clarified that this does not mean that Alberto was complaining about her extracurricular sexual activities.  If I wasn’t on my mobile, I would try to go find the post.