Martina and Alberto - home activities #23

Hace 13 horas, StnCld316 dijo:

Nelly es una manipuladora y Martina está siendo encadenada como una marioneta en una cuerda. Su romance de cuento de hadas tendrá un final muy malo.

I have said it many times and I will shed some light on this statement based on what I have heard and my own criteria.
I believe that one of the reasons why N&B came to Barcelona was precisely Nelly's obsession with Martina, according to M, Nelly had been watching her since M&A entered the project and when she arrived in Barcelona she started to study Spanish to get to know her and communicate with her (Martina), when she was ready she sent her a message to meet her.
The first time they had sex, Nelly was duping Martina little by little, jacuzzi, drinks, music and finally the massage... and what a coincidence that the other girls had gone to see Piper and Taylor off...
After their second sexual encounter, in the kitchen, Bogdan didn't want them to continue with the relationship and when he talked to Martina he still didn't know about the second encounter, M told him and that's when he got angry, he talked to Nelly and they decided to end the relationship with Martina, when N talked to M she said they would be "just" friends and Nelly answered "we'll see"...then came the crying and we know how it ended...
Martina asked Nelly about the threesome she had with Masha and Sophia in Rome and she told her that it was not the right time to talk about it and it seems that she has forgotten...
Nelly was so jealous of the friendship between Megan and Martina that she told her that she didn't care if he was with any girl as long as it wasn't Megan...
Lately the relationship between the two seemed to be cooling down and then came the trip to Valencia, Nelly prepared it... I have a theory about this, Nelly seems to read the forum and several times it has been said that the relationship was going down and prepared the trip so that Martina would follow her like a puppy and it seems that she has succeeded.
P.S. Nelly, if you read this, go to the...:angel:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, omedo said:

Ik heb het vele malen gezegd en ik zal enig licht werpen op deze verklaring op basis van wat ik heb gehoord en mijn eigen criteria.
Ik geloof dat een van de redenen waarom N&B naar Barcelona kwam, precies Nelly's obsessie met Martina was, volgens M, Nelly had haar in de gaten gehouden sinds M&A aan het project begon en toen ze in Barcelona aankwam, begon ze Spaans te studeren om haar te leren kennen en communiceren met haar (Martina), toen ze klaar was stuurde ze haar een bericht om haar te ontmoeten.
De eerste keer dat ze seks hadden, bedroog Nelly Martina beetje bij beetje, jacuzzi, drankjes, muziek en tot slot de massage... en wat een toeval dat de andere meisjes Piper en Taylor waren gaan uitzwaaien...
Na hun tweede seksuele ontmoeting, in de keuken, wilde Bogdan niet dat ze doorgingen met de relatie en toen hij met Martina sprak, wist hij nog steeds niets van de tweede ontmoeting, vertelde M hem en toen werd hij boos, hij sprak tegen Nelly en ze besloten de relatie met Martina te beëindigen, toen N met M sprak, zei ze dat ze "gewoon" vrienden zouden zijn en Nelly antwoordde "we zullen zien"... toen kwam het huilen en we weten hoe het eindigde.. .
Martina vroeg Nelly over het drietal ze met Masha en Sophia had in Rome en ze vertelde haar dat het niet het juiste moment om te praten over en het lijkt erop dat ze is vergeten ...
Nelly was zo jaloers op de vriendschap tussen Megan en Martina dat ze haar vertelde dat het haar niets kon schelen of hij met een meisje was, zolang het maar niet Megan was...
De laatste tijd leek de relatie tussen de twee wat af te koelen en toen kwam de reis naar Valencia, Nelly bereidde het voor... Ik heb hier een theorie over, Nelly lijkt het forum te lezen en meerdere keren is er gezegd dat de relatie ging lopen neer en bereidde de reis zo voor dat Martina haar als een puppy zou volgen en het lijkt erop dat ze daarin is geslaagd.
PS Nelly, als je dit leest, ga dan naar de...:engel:

Als ze dit leest dat ze dan naar de ....... gaat.

28 minutes ago, omedo said:

I have said it many times and I will shed some light on this statement based on what I have heard and my own criteria.
I believe that one of the reasons why N&B came to Barcelona was precisely Nelly's obsession with Martina, according to M, Nelly had been watching her since M&A entered the project and when she arrived in Barcelona she started to study Spanish to get to know her and communicate with her (Martina), when she was ready she sent her a message to meet her.
The first time they had sex, Nelly was duping Martina little by little, jacuzzi, drinks, music and finally the massage... and what a coincidence that the other girls had gone to see Piper and Taylor off...
After their second sexual encounter, in the kitchen, Bogdan didn't want them to continue with the relationship and when he talked to Martina he still didn't know about the second encounter, M told him and that's when he got angry, he talked to Nelly and they decided to end the relationship with Martina, when N talked to M she said they would be "just" friends and Nelly answered "we'll see"...then came the crying and we know how it ended...
Martina asked Nelly about the threesome she had with Masha and Sophia in Rome and she told her that it was not the right time to talk about it and it seems that she has forgotten...
Nelly was so jealous of the friendship between Megan and Martina that she told her that she didn't care if he was with any girl as long as it wasn't Megan...
Lately the relationship between the two seemed to be cooling down and then came the trip to Valencia, Nelly prepared it... I have a theory about this, Nelly seems to read the forum and several times it has been said that the relationship was going down and prepared the trip so that Martina would follow her like a puppy and it seems that she has succeeded.
P.S. Nelly, if you read this, go to the...:angel:

Gracias por sus conocimientos sobre los planes de Nelly y la situación general con esas dos parejas.

The question is, what happened to make Bogdan change his mind and permit Nelly to continue her sexual relationship with Martina. It sounds like she manipulated him too. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, emnv said:

Thanks, I basically agree with you, Martina should slow down and relax a bit. And pay also attention to her sleep disorders.

Regarding sports, remember that she has an injured knee that prevents her from doing sports like running, that could harm her knee (and for life, the doctors said).

And about eating, since they decided to eat separately, she has been eating healthy food and paying close attention to the nutritional value of the meals. I think she said a couple of weeks ago that her weight is 57 Kg, which is in my opinion low for a person of her complexion and height.

As to Martina‘s eating preferences you are only partly right. They still eat too much fast food provided by some delivery service. Too much pizza,too many burgers, too much popcorn, almost no nutrition high on fiber. Don’t misunderstand me, I, too, like rice, spaghetti, white bread and olive oil but too much of it is not helpful. When Albert -as it is the case at the moment- is putting on weight and getting fat then I don’t mind. But with Martina it’s different. She must take care of her body, it’s worth it.

1 hour ago, mingo said:

Martina cooking topless in the kitchen. Alberto was in there all lovey dovey, kissing her. She didn't reciprocate. All is well today. 

You're correct. I saw the same thing. Not only kissing, he also pulled down her panties and gave a light pat on the ass. He got crickets. When he used to this, he would get an equal return. Remember the kitchen fuck sessions? 

I agree mingo, something is different. Is this the new normal?

A new short term normal for sure.  Assuming Martina is aware of the pool party / BBQ in B4, she must be frustrated she is not there.  I am guessing she is staying back with Alberto to offset her trip to Valencia a bit, i.e. heading to B4 today might push things too far with Bertie.

What these two NEED TO DO is get their bathing suits and go to the villa.  What the hell?  It may just be a gut instinct but something tells me that Alberto would hit it off with the men from B5. At least the odds are greater than the previous men Carlos and Ant.

Alberto needs to participate with something Martina finds fun ... and Martina needs to learn how to ride a bike or play video games!

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

A new short term normal for sure.  Assuming Martina is aware of the pool party / BBQ in B4, she must be frustrated she is not there.  I am guessing she is staying back with Alberto to offset her trip to Valencia a bit, i.e. heading to B4 today might push things too far with Bertie.

What these two NEED TO DO is get their bathing suits and go to the villa.  What the hell?  It may just be a gut instinct but something tells me that Alberto would hit it off with the men from B5. At least the odds are greater than the previous men Carlos and Ant.

Alberto needs to participate with something Martina finds fun ... and Martina needs to learn how to ride a bike or play video games!

its not a big deal, she can come with alberto and bring the dogs, more ppl more fun, but no martini and jager so dont excpect 2 much

il y a une heure, Peterandpaul a dit :

As to Martina‘s eating preferences you are only partly right. They still eat too much fast food provided by some delivery service. Too much pizza,too many burgers, too much popcorn, almost no nutrition high on fiber. Don’t misunderstand me, I, too, like rice, spaghetti, white bread and olive oil but too much of it is not helpful. When Albert -as it is the case at the moment- is putting on weight and getting fat then I don’t mind. But with Martina it’s different. She must take care of her body, it’s worth it.

Oh god please I'm about to spew my ring up, she belongs in the stable with nelly. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hace 17 horas, yelt dijo:

Veo que Alberto está en la sala y Martina en el dormitorio y Wow; ¿Alguien puede confirmar que Martina se jactaba de lo maravillosa que es Nelly como amante? Si ese fuera el caso, qué cambio tiene Alberto y si fuera yo estaría en una habitación diferente. ¡Él también es humano!  

Martina told Alberto how incredibly sweet and soft Nelly is, the great connection between the two of them and the many things they have in common and that Nelly did not stop praising Martina's intelligence.

• Thanks 1