Martina and Alberto - home activities #23

I believe there are some who are very invested (perhaps too much so) in bringing down the relationship between N&M. It is predictable that the tactics used are the same as always...attack their appearance, attack their behavior, attack their humanity.  Insecurities in one's own life are often manifested in this way.

• Upvote 1

When Martina and Alberto moved into this apartment, she was 21 and they used to do things together. It seems to me she acted more maturely then than she does now. They seem to be living separate lives and sharing an apartment. Martina's focus is elsewhere.. 

p.s. I remember being pleasantly surprised when they moved in, as the previous lesbian couple were so boring. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, philo said:

I believe there are some who are very invested (perhaps too much so) in bringing down the relationship between N&M. It is predictable that the tactics used are the same as always...attack their appearance, attack their behavior, attack their humanity.  Insecurities in one's own life are often manifested in this way.

It's unbelievable how some modest minds (probably of minor importance  in their real lives) turn into loudmouths and braggarts as soon as they dive into the anonymous world of the internet. 

Edited by Peterandpaul
grammar

15 minutes ago, mingo said:

When Martina and Alberto moved into this apartment, she was 21 and they used to do things together. It seems to me she acted more maturely then than she does now. They seem to be living separate lives and sharing an apartment. Martina's focus is elsewhere.. 

To be honest, they never did much together.

• Like 1

I find it so funny that prior to Martina visiting B4, hardly anybody even watched this apartment, let alone commented in this thread. And these two, Alberto and Martina had been on RLC for years. Then as soon as Martina visits, now all these people come out the sewers with mostly negative and bashing comments almost every day and stupid theories that almost immediately get proven to be wrong. 

What's even funnier is why certain people act like they are so invested in what these two (three) do when it literally has no impact on your life. Shit is just really comical. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

I still remember that day when they started on RLC. I saw Martina in the kitchen doing dishes and liked her face. Later she had nice shower session. She looked gorgeous! Even now, 5 years later she is best looking female on RLC.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, philo said:

I just don't understand how Alberto and Bodgan remain so passive. Their relationships dissolve into thin air before their eyes and they behave as if they would not even notice.

BTW, I see no problem in a future couple aprtment with Martina and Nelly. Quite the contrary. Nevertheless, it must be said that the girls are behaving really coldly towards Bodgan and Alberto right now.

1 hour ago, philo said:

I believe there are some who are very invested (perhaps too much so) in bringing down the relationship between N&M. It is predictable that the tactics used are the same as always...attack their appearance, attack their behavior, attack their humanity.

Philo, based on people's comments here, I think it is difficult to determine if someone clearly wanting to bring down the N&M relationship ... vs. someone who is simply trying to understand it and predict how it may unfold.  The difference in these two perspectives is very subtle.

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I just don't understand how Alberto and Bodgan remain so passive. Their relationships dissolve into thin air before their eyes and they behave as if they would not even notice.

BTW, I see no problem in a future couple aprtment with Martina and Nelly. Quite the contrary. Nevertheless, it must be said that the girls are behaving really coldly towards Bodgan and Alberto right now.

We continue to be left with the same basic set of theories:

1.  This is all RLC-scripted and they enjoy playing their roles.  Seriously, you could turn the Nelly & Martina story into a soap opera or trashy romance novel very easily.

2.  They have very very open relationships where casual sex ... at least casual lesbian sex ... is tolerated by the men.  Some may say we see signs of intolerance and I would agree ... but these men might have SAID OK at one point but never imagined it going this far in terms of their connection.  We should agree that what Nelly and Martina have developing is more intimate than the panty-covered tribbing we just saw between E & T.  Those two are fun and enjoy each other but not "into each other" like M & N.  Boggy and Bertie might have agreed to openness -- especially in an RLC environment -- thinking they were signing up for fake lesbianism and at most E&T type of shows.  It has gone beyond this and they don't have guardrails anymore on their relationships.

3.  At least in Martina & Alberto's case, their relationship may be starting to struggle ... not because of the casual sex but because they have virtually nothing in common and they are just now taking stock of that.  We heard the "ni ni" conversation and we see Alberto's patience tested and Martina keeps pushing.  It is clear she won't stay with him unless he starts to get control of HIS life.  Now back to Philo ... I am not saying this because I wish this to happen.  I actually wish for both of them to be happy.  But this is what we are observing.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

We continue to be left with the same basic set of theories:

1.  This is all RLC-scripted and they enjoy playing their roles.  Seriously, you could turn the Nelly & Martina story into a soap opera or trashy romance novel very easily.

2.  They have very very open relationships where casual sex ... at least casual lesbian sex ... is tolerated by the men.  Some may say we see signs of intolerance and I would agree ... but these men might have SAID OK at one point but never imagined it going this far in terms of their connection.  We should agree that what Nelly and Martina have developing is more intimate than the panty-covered tribbing we just saw between E & T.  Those two are fun and enjoy each other but not "into each other" like M & N.  Boggy and Bertie might have agreed to openness -- especially in an RLC environment -- thinking they were signing up for fake lesbianism and at most E&T type of shows.  It has gone beyond this and they don't have guardrails anymore on their relationships.

3.  At least in Martina & Alberto's case, their relationship may be starting to struggle ... not because of the casual sex but because they have virtually nothing in common and they are just now taking stock of that.  We heard the "ni ni" conversation and we see Alberto's patience tested and Martina keeps pushing.  It is clear she won't stay with him unless he starts to get control of HIS life.  Now back to Philo ... I am not saying this because I wish this to happen.  I actually wish for both of them to be happy.  But this is what we are observing.

Good Day, How are M & N to be happy if N is married? Do N & B get divorced and N & M live happier ever after in the RLC world for money? 

Just now, yelt said:

Good Day, How are M & N to be happy if N is married? Do N & B get divorced and N & M live happier ever after in the RLC world for money? 

I would also say it won't be long before ugly Nelly gets back on the bottle!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

I find it so funny that prior to Martina visiting B4, hardly anybody even watched this apartment, let alone commented in this thread. And these two, Alberto and Martina had been on RLC for years. Then as soon as Martina visits, now all these people come out the sewers with mostly negative and bashing comments almost every day and stupid theories that almost immediately get proven to be wrong. 

What's even funnier is why certain people act like they are so invested in what these two (three) do when it literally has no impact on your life. Shit is just really comical. 

Jealousy will always be ruling the forums , the things that people can’t have when they think they could and that they could of course do better than any of these people involved … vanity …