Martina and Alberto - home activities #23

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

This is the most difficult thing for me to believe and I am grateful to the translators for as much clarification as possible.

Married couples all have close friends … husbands go out with the guys and wives go out with the girls.  I’m sure when these couples come back home they want to tell their spouse about it.  But these side relationships rarely include sex and if they ever did, I can’t imagine sharing the details at all with a spouse.  Unless they had agreements that it was ok to have sex outside the marriage.

Are we sure Martina told Alberto about the orgasms she has with Nelly?

Are we sure Martina told Alberto that they walked hand-in-hand.  I don’t remember other details from the posts tonight … but dancing … and some of the others … seem OK for her to share.  Just know that even benign non-sexual details could annoy Alberto … they are strolling the beautiful streets of Valencia while he is washing the dogs and cleaning.

Catalonia was the one that translated it at the time. You can see part of it just to you right.

Martina ha dimostrato per l'ennesima volta che è una donna senza scrupoli...non so davvero come faccia Alberto a stare ancora insieme a lei . Non ha rispetto né per lui né per sé stessa ...si fa trascinare ed è immatura . È uscita la sua vera personalità ed è alla fine molto deludente . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Probabilmente la partecipazione a RLC sarà per loro la conferma della fine del loro rapporto . Quando si accetta di partecipare ad un contesto come questo non si mette in conto che tutto può succedere e che la cosa può sfuggire di mano ....mi piacerebbe sapere dei due di chi è stata l'idea ...forse comunque la personalità di Martina sarebbe venuta fuori ugualmente anche fuori da RLC  ? Chissà....

8 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Nelly is een manipulator en Martina wordt als een marionet aan een touwtje meegesleurd. Hun sprookjesromantiek zal een heel slecht einde hebben.

Ongelooflijk, als de vertalingen kloppen, ik zou geen seconde langer bij die vrouw blijven.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Yelt … I thought EMNV clarified that this does not mean that Alberto was complaining about her extracurricular sexual activities.  If I wasn’t on my mobile, I would try to go find the post.

You are right, when I translated the expression as "fucking around" I meant "bothering", and I clarified it in a later post.

And by the way, none of the 6 informal definitions below has sexual connotations.

WWW.URBANDICTIONARY.COM

Doing absolutely nothing productive. Wasting time. Not taking a task seriously. Purposefully performing a task poorly. syn: dicking around, doing jack shit, chilling ant: trying, working

Last night they talked about four different things: the trip with Nelly, her young friend who has been missing for 3 days, the birthday celebration she plans to do with her friends from her hometown, and the birthday party with her friends from Barcelona.

Martina always tells all the details of what she does to Alberto, it's her usual way. In fact, when they started talking yesterday, it was Alberto who started by asking how the two days had gone.
It has already been commented that yesterday's discussion was not related to the trip, and it was in fact one more of those discussions between couples, without further importance.

Regarding her relationship with Alberto, Martina has been warning him for a long time that he must do something with his life, it is not enough to spend hours doing nothing at home. Yesterday, for the first time, Alberto said that he had already decided what to study: cooking.

Regarding Alberto, I think he thought the job at RLC was for life. He was very surprised when Martina said that Megan and Holly were leaving because they had been invited to leave, and she worriedly asked if that could happen to them too. Knowing this, being recovering from the failed business, and having Martina push him to make decisions will probably make him change his attitude.

It has been commented many times, the two are very different in terms of interests, and the way they handle it is by giving the other freedom to make their lives. And that is the secret for such a different couple to work, if it were not for this they would not last long.

Finally, regarding her relationship with Nelly, they both know very well that it has an expiration date, but they are determined to enjoy it while it lasts. And in my opinion it is not harming their couple relationships, the major problems they have are other, not related to sex or jealousy but to the daily problems of life that we all have.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I knew I was going to miss this.  It’s almost as bad as missing a Nelly and Martina hookup!

Question for emnv and Catalonia … I thought Martina often shared some details about her extracurricular sex with Alberto.  This is nothing new.  Do I have this correct?  I think this is crazy honestly and I first thought it was sarcasm but I believe this is not the first time she shared sexual details with Alberto.  Can someone confirm this?

In fact, knowing that Martina shares details with him has cause some here to speculate that Alberto is some sort of a cuck.  We can rule that out now I think.

Now tonight, per emnv, she shared details in the kitchen and that was uneventful.  It was later that the argument started about the birthday party.  

One explanation for me is that Alberto is a very tolerant man … but at some point everyone will explode.  He may have been talking about paella … but he might have exploded over the talk about pussy back in the kitchen.

Their relationship is evolving and I wonder if Martina even comprehends this.  Apparently there was a time when they were ok with extracurricular sex but maybe Alberto is getting tired of it. They are both acting like the relationship norms are the same as they were a few years ago … when Alberto had a job and Martina perhaps didn’t find her lesbian side.

There is a lot of pressure on Alberto.

It’s funny but today it seems like everyone wants to crucify Martina but a few days ago everyone complained about Alberto being a deadbeat ni ni.  What is it?  

We don’t think they are married so they may not be bound by vows. Alberto acts like he has made a vow to her but she is not reciprocating.  Neither one of them understand the concept of “till death do us part”.  If they did, maybe Martina would not stray and maybe Alberto would get off his ass and find a job.

Lastly, if Alberto has an issue with Martina having a sexual relationship with her girlfriend, he needs to address before she leaves on a trip … not after.  What did he expect?

Hmmm … sad night tonight.  

It strange how passive Alberto and Bodgan take the whole situation. Just as if they have no self-esteem or are just plain stupid.

However, this does not mean that an advance notice is enough to take away the cold-heartedness and selfishness of Martian's and Nelly's actions. Sure, there are open relationships, but to be honest, this can only work if both sides take advantage of this agreementthem, creating a mutual benefit. Everything else is emotional brutality and, in my opinion, rightly a reason to be upset. No matter how much it has been talked about before.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, emnv said:

Last night they talked about four different things: the trip with Nelly, her young friend who has been missing for 3 days, the birthday celebration she plans to do with her friends from her hometown, and the birthday party with her friends from Barcelona.

Martina always tells all the details of what she does to Alberto, it's her usual way. In fact, when they started talking yesterday, it was Alberto who started by asking how the two days had gone.
It has already been commented that yesterday's discussion was not related to the trip, and it was in fact one more of those discussions between couples, without further importance.

Regarding her relationship with Alberto, Martina has been warning him for a long time that she must do something with his life, it is not enough to spend hours doing nothing at home. Yesterday, for the first time, Alberto said that he had already decided what to study: cooking.

Regarding Alberto, I think he thought the job at RLC was for life. He was very surprised when Martina said that Megan and Holly were leaving because they had been invited to leave, and she worriedly asked if that could happen to them too. Knowing this, being recovering from the failed business, and having Martina push him to make decisions will probably make him change his attitude.

It has been commented many times, the two are very different in terms of interests, and the way they handle it is by giving the other freedom to make their lives. And that is the secret for such a different couple to work, if it weren't for this they would not last long.

Finally, regarding her relationship with Nelly, they both know very well that it has an expiration date, but they are determined to enjoy it while it lasts. And in my opinion it is not harming their couple relationships, the major problems they have are other, not related to sex or jealousy but to the daily problems of life that we all have.

EMNV, thanks for your comment based on facts. Nevertheless, Martina should try to slow down a bit. She is living in the fast lane at the moment and shows conspicuous signs of nervousness- chewing her fingernails, stroking her eyebrows, smoking a lot, eating far more than she used to. She doesn’t do any sport anymore.

• Like 1

Guest amandafan

I think Martina is past her sell-by date because of her behavior. For many, their eyes are opened only now, once the darling has now become a source of irritation. By the way, I wonder how long it will take before her undamaged body will be full of tattoos, like many girls on RLC have preceded her... 

1 hour ago, Peterandpaul said:

EMNV, thanks for your comment based on facts. Nevertheless, Martina should try to slow down a bit. She is living in the fast lane at the moment and shows conspicuous signs of nervousness- chewing her fingernails, stroking her eyebrows, smoking a lot, eating far more than she used to. She doesn’t do any sport anymore.

Thanks, I basically agree with you, Martina should slow down and relax a bit. And pay also attention to her sleep disorders.

Regarding sports, remember that she has an injured knee that prevents her from doing sports like running, that could harm her knee (and for life, the doctors said).

And about eating, since they decided to eat separately, she has been eating healthy food and paying close attention to the nutritional value of the meals. I think she said a couple of weeks ago that her weight is 57 Kg, which is in my opinion low for a person of her complexion and height.

• Like 1