Martina and Alberto - home activities #24

Noldus

While we wait until they return, allow me to go OT a bit ... I was wondering ... does anyone think the dogs and cats help increase their "views" in that it generates motion which draws in spectators?  I have to admit it can sometimes be annoying when you see activity in a room and it turns out to be Taco.  Not the taco I was looking for!  It seems to me that if I was to sign up for this, I might want a pet too based on what I am seeing here.  Just curious.

Related to this, I am assuming they never turn off their TV's because it is soothing to the pets?  My dad does this for his dog.  Do the TV's trip the motions?

9 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

While we wait until they return, allow me to go OT a bit ... I was wondering ... does anyone think the dogs and cats help increase their "views" in that it generates motion which draws in spectators?  I have to admit it can sometimes be annoying when you see activity in a room and it turns out to be Taco.  Not the taco I was looking for!  It seems to me that if I was to sign up for this, I might want a pet too based on what I am seeing here.  Just curious.

Related to this, I am assuming they never turn off their TV's because it is soothing to the pets?  My dad does this for his dog.  Do the TV's trip the motions?

Yep, and the TV to activate the motion detector - for top cam "fight"

they packed drinks in a cooler, and wore happy birthday masks and off they went. Taco wanted to go with them, but had to be bribed with food to come back into the apartment!! 

Poor Taco, he's now crying and crying.. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Moosecini said:

Ok, who's the cat in the baseball hat and jean shorts?  (Came in with Alberto, for all who are confused)  Currently on the balcony.

Alberto's mountainbike friend. Before the pandemic he was a regular guest. He used to play video games with Al, he is nice and friendly but a bit shy.

• Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

Alberto's mountainbike friend. Before the pandemic he was a regular guest. He used to play video games with Al, he is nice and friendly but a bit shy.

Are they trying to set him up with Marta?? 🤣

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

He needs to lose the "jorts", especially the rolled up style he's wearing.  Not seeing Marta with this guy but who knows, alcohol can work wonders!

21 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

What’s the English saying - „Opposites attract“. And Marta is definitely not shy. But As far as I remember Marta has got a boyfriend. However, one never knows.

6 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Based on the balloons they're blowing up now, they're going to spell her real name instead of her screen name... however, I see a "J U R"... doesn't make sense.

They likely don't know she has a screen name.    :biggrin: