B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #4 (June/July)

6 hours ago, bluewinner said:

Kitty is 100 times hotter than Hanna, so it'd make sense if Smith comes 100 times faster than Aaron 😁

I remember back awhile ago in Dasha & Demids old place there was a guy and his girlfriend.  He stuck his dick in and in 15 seconds he blew his wad.  :biggrin:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Maybe Hanna could teach Kitty a thing or two in bed, it might make Smith want to try harder, gotta admit Kitty ain't a sexual dynamo like Horny Hanna

Excellent said .. women like Kitty , Leora , pff , nice women and their best young years have been experienced with terrible sex 😔😔

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I remember back awhile ago in Dasha & Demids old place there was a guy and his girlfriend.  He stuck his dick in and in 15 seconds he blew his wad.  :biggrin:

what are you trying to make me feel bad ??? so the guy was showing off ...Big Deal !!

• Haha 3

On 7/2/2021 at 5:06 PM, StnCld316 said:

StnCld are you talking about Demid because he didn't last long either and was a complete asshole to Dasha. I saw him one time take his finger and rub it all over Dasha's asshole and then stick it in her mouth. One of the rare times I saw her get mad. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

StnCld are you talking about Demid because he didn't last long either and was a complete asshole to Dasha. I saw him one time take his finger and rub it all over Dasha's asshole and then stick it in her mouth. One of the rare times I saw her get mad. 

When Veronica and Lucas had an apartment, Lucas stuck his finger up Veronica's ass and then placed his finger underneath her nose.  Veronica was not vey impressed with him after that.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Il y a 15 heures, StnCld316 a dit :

When Veronica and Lucas had an apartment, Lucas stuck his finger up Veronica's ass and then placed his finger underneath her nose.  Veronica was not vey impressed with him after that.  

Haha, 'The Dirty Sanchez' 😅

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

1am out the door to have some fun on this Tuesday. Not sure why there are so few comments about these two couples. They get along superbly. They have fun together.

Because they are fucking boring...as this apartment has been since it's inception.

• Upvote 3

The Barcelona Couples BORE-5 apartment.

5 Times more boring than any of the GOV or couples apartments. RLC should be embarrassed for charging money to watch this Rated G entertainment.

image.jpeg.3472e894a215135fd56593f74dd94e32.jpeg

By far the worst ever participants that RLC has selected in this so called voyeurs couples apartment since its creation. 

Isn't about time to send the biggest losers home to Siberia and the frozen north where these ice cold couples belong ??? Please ???

Image result for siberia