B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #65 (June)

2 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

thats what we voyeurs want, more drama, i wish rlc can understand that

We need balance …drama is nice but also the craziness and freedom that Tesla and Elian have so exceptionally  provided …for every K&S shouting and fighting , I also like to watch Elian performing and showing her oral skills in the common bathroom of the villa ..😈😉 

Just now, ddhm said:

We need balance …drama is nice but also the craziness and freedom that Tesla and Elian have so exceptionally  provided …for every K&S shouting and fighting , I also like to watch Elian performing and showing her oral skills in the comb bathroom of the villa ..😈😉 

i dont know looks like without martini tesla and elian will do nothing

Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

i dont know looks like without martini tesla and elian will do nothing

I disagree .. Elian was absolutely sober when she was interacting with “ Finn “ in the villa .. I think the whole B4 atmosphere has made them gone a bit “ slower “ , I think they were expecting also from the other tenants to be at a “ party level “ mood especially after so many months of restrictions ..but it is just them that they try the maximum everywhere by being simply themselves although I am also enjoying Vivian and Nana slow and gradual progress

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I disagree .. Elian was absolutely sober when she was interacting with “ Finn “ in the villa .. I think the whole B4 atmosphere has made them gone a bit “ slower “ , I think they were expecting also from the other tenants to be at a “ party level “ mood especially after so many months of restrictions ..but it is just them that they try the maximum everywhere by being simply themselves although I am also enjoying Vivian and Nana slow and gradual progress

i wish they can do something with vivian and nana but with no martini or jager i doubt it

1 minute ago, james deen said:

Wild guess but could this guy be nellys brother?

I was wondering that myself?  She seems to be the one talking to him.  Over on M/A link the speculation is he is "Martina's" Michael.  Has anyone actually seen the illusive Michael and could identify him?

1 hour ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i wish they can do something with vivian and nana but with no martini or jager i doubt it

These B4 girls are all fine ..great combination , we don’t want all of them being “ extreme “ , this is a good coincidence of tenants currently in B4 , the couple is keeping lots of things ,  in my opinion , not happening more often and spontaneous .. I think having all tenants knowing slowly the history of N&B after so many years with RLC , it is inevitable that they hesitate in so many things ..even though T&E seem not caring , we can see how much they have slowed down their actions …😔

20 minutes ago, panther73 said:

So loud music doesn't count as bothering the neighbors as long as the sun hasn't gone down?  This volume could wake the dead!🔊

Nice observation especially after the heat that T&E got not because they were running drunk and naked inside their living residence but because of the music.. It seems that the same rules aren’t equal for everyone … 😡🤬

• Thanks 1