B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #14 (June)

14 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

B2 is now officially the The Apartment of the Recycled Girls...

It could have been “ fantastic “ returning tenants but the reactions are negative because there’s no much hope of anything excited  to be expected with these “ recycled “ girls 😔

a little quiet in the kitchen with all 4 girls (women ) just playing nice in the sandbox until someone leaves? 

bit of a re-tread but hopefully they can add something for the fans ... not much appeal for me ...  

53 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

do u want riya back?

i prefer riya 1 millions times than these lola anna amira, lola saw amira making big bucks for months in rlc she tought i coming back to do the same for 9 months. rlc should call back polya to complete the dream team

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Lola looks like Milena. Same sour puss face. I like Anna.

I think that's a spot on comparisson. In spirit and mind too.

• Like 1

after their long long vocation in DUBAI and after they lost every penny , they find staying in Barcelona the right escape of their financial problems of course with open arms

come on we need the Russian girls back in the platform asap instead of bringing old grannies back again into our faces 

i have really missed the russian angie emily samantha and all the others without exception , its summer time bring them somewhere sunny out of Russia

• Upvote 2