B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #14 (June)

Let’s see then if this Saturday night is just teasing in the LR , if Amira appears and destroys the mood , if the 2 newcomers will spoil the quiet or of course the roof will be the place for Monica to share 😁

45 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

they have been up there for the last 2and a half hours

I didn’t see him earlier , Monica seems a bit tipsy but my mood to watch further is destroyed since I saw both of them already 4 times whispering , therefore , the whole spontaneous thing and whatever Monica has in mind is not the same fun 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I didn’t see him earlier , Monica seems a bit tipsy but my mood to watch further is destroyed since I saw both of them already 4 times whispering , therefore , the whole spontaneous thing and whatever Monica has in mind is not the same fun 

she came home on her own and took glasses and blanket, she probably met him earlier today and arranged this

Here are two observations 😂 I suggest that we declare Monica the female “ Hakeem “ 🤓😏🥳 ( even if it is not compared because he shared anything on cameras and not deciding what to perform and with who 😬 ) since she is for sure an excellent GOV with the only difference that she is so professional and she has always processed what she wants to do and what not from before she meets someone , but … I appreciate that she is sharing moments of her private life and at least she tries to have a whatever social life in front of cameras in comparison to so many we have seen hiding it . 

It is strange that even if she’s one of the few that she wants to show privacy of her life on cameras , it doesn’t come as an original thing and this is what “ hurts “ the situation in my opinion . But in general , I appreciate that she  tries and this I like , at the end , it is her decision what to do on cameras and i could only wish that also other tenants were doing the same , RLC would have been so much more fun for everyone 😇

And the second , it is obvious also that Monica will be the one to try and compensate for the length stay in B2 and work for Amira as well .Amira is simply the most uninterested current RLC tenant and it is for all of us the big question how did RLC granted her the extended stay for almost the whole summer … 😡🤬

And of course , as soon as I was to finish this , here are the consequences with Amira showing up out of nowhere in the middle of Karaoke on mobile  😂🤣😂🤣🤣 Please RLC , give us a break 😝😜🤪😜😂🤣😂

Seems that Amira’s Saturday overnight has been destroyed 😂🤣😂🤣 and of course this destroys Monica’s tonight bonus 😂🤣😂😁 Karma is a bitch as an ancient phrase was formatted back in the days 😂🤣😂😝😆

Just now, ddhm said:

Seems that Amira’s Saturday overnight has been destroyed 😂🤣😂🤣 and of course this destroys Monica’s tonight bonus 😂🤣😂😁 Karma is a bitch as an ancient phrase was formatted back in the days 😂🤣😂😝😆

it was going nowhere with monica thats why she brought him in

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

she came home on her own and took glasses and blanket, she probably met him earlier today and arranged this

Yes , I agree with your suggestion .. and this will be happening from now on when both of them will be sharing the same bed .. and ok , there’s nothing more to expect from Amira except the current things ( and I respect and appreciate her for that ) she showed during this stay but for Monica and her hard working trying bonuses , it will be a disaster 😱😨😂🤣😆

Just now, wooders78 said:

it was going nowhere with monica thats why she brought him in

As soon as I saw them whispering , all the mood to watch was lost .. I think Monica didn’t expect , she would have never brought the guy inside the master bedroom knowing that Amira will be back , at least this is my opinion .