B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #14 (June)

1 hour ago, djoko00 said:

after their long long vocation in DUBAI and after they lost every penny , they find staying in Barcelona the right escape of their financial problems of course with open arms

come on we need the Russian girls back in the platform asap instead of bringing old grannies back again into our faces 

i have really missed the russian angie emily samantha and all the others without exception , its summer time bring them somewhere sunny out of Russia

Angie Emily Samantha .. ahh , what great memories .. parties , fun , craziness .. pff .. good old times 

• Like 2

this time RLC, has gone to scrape the bottom of the barrel, Anna until a few days ago was at home and was a model and photographer, she must have done the math and decided that she earns more with RLC, then, surely better Barcelona than Ukraine, Lola was always with her, so it is normal that she accompanied her, once again, I do not understand these girls

6 minutes ago, Sergio said:

this time RLC, has gone to scrape the bottom of the barrel, Anna until a few days ago was at home and was a model and photographer, she must have done the math and decided that she earns more with RLC, then, surely better Barcelona than Ukraine, Lola was always with her, so it is normal that she accompanied her, once again, I do not understand these girls

The desire or need for money always talks my friend

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

let's start with  his sister before the granny 😁

His sister was very nice, indeed. She could have been a good candidate. 👍🏻

• Upvote 1