B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #14 (June)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

As soon as I saw them whispering , all the mood to watch was lost .. I think Monica didn’t expect , she would have never brought the guy inside the master bedroom knowing that Amira will be back , at least this is my opinion . 

she left amira at the bar with T&E so she thought she would be home later

15 minutes ago, james deen said:

yet another guy and another yank for monica

Even if the chances was that the most to watch would be a handjob , it was all destroyed with Amira showing up which of course shows that there’s nothing to be expected even if Monica suddenly wished to do something .. pff 

The guy seems lost with how things have proceeded , I even doubt if Monica has explained him that she is sharing the bedroom 😁😂🤣 Not even a single word between Amira and the guy 😂🤣

4 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

she left amira at the bar with T&E so she thought she would be home later

Ahh , ok , this info there’s no way for me to know 😬🤷‍♂️

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Even if the chances was that the most to watch would be a handjob , it was all destroyed with Amira showing up which of course shows that there’s nothing to be expected even if Monica suddenly wished to do something .. pff 

thats why rlc should send amira home and save the money to paid lola and anna cuz they are here to stay for a long time, poor us

5 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

thats why rlc should send amira home and save the money to paid lola and anna cuz they are here to stay for a long time, poor us

Let’s see what happens but this with Amira ( and less with Monica ) is beyond any explanation , especially when journeys have already started being possible from East Europe and officially with the guidelines that were stated on Friday , in particular from Russia . 

8 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

thats what normally happens

I don’t know if Amira is spending time out with T&E , have no info at all . If you know this ,well , you can see the difference of how T&E act and share and how Amira does .. and that’s why the huge amount of praising for these two excellent B4 girls 

12 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

monica going back t0 the roof lol

That’s why I said that it was out of nowhere the arrival of Amira .. well , this is what we will have from now on 😂😆🤣

19 minutes ago, ddhm said:

That’s why I said that it was out of nowhere the arrival of Amira .. well , this is what we will have from now on 😂😆🤣

No reason Monica and the guy couldn't sit on the balcony or in the living room instead of the roof. I wouldn't be shocked if the plan all along wasn't to be 'interrupted' by Amira. It's not like Monica didn't head to the roof repeatedly with guys when she had her own room. And she didn't seem in a hurry to do anything with this guy in the bedroom before Amira arrived.

But either way there's absolutely no reason for Amira to still be in B2. She's stopped doing even the bare minimum she was doing before, and now she's just an impediment in the very unlikely event that Monica might do something on camera. But really they both should be replaced post haste. Or RLC could add Nelly & Bogdan to this apartment, rename it the RLC Retirement Apartment, and then turn off the cameras. I'd be fine with that too. 😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1