B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #14 (June)

4 hours ago, Sergio said:

this time RLC, has gone to scrape the bottom of the barrel, Anna until a few days ago was at home and was a model and photographer, she must have done the math and decided that she earns more with RLC, then, surely better Barcelona than Ukraine, Lola was always with her, so it is normal that she accompanied her, once again, I do not understand these girls

The girls are very easy to understand. RLC offers them a source of money that they can empty without much effort.

What I do not understand is RLC. Do they not have any ambitions to return to the successes of the old days? I mean, what do you get out of having a bunch of girls in B2 where it's almost certain that absolutely nothing will happen in this apartment. If they would at least give some other girls a chance, there would at least be a possibility for improvement. Also the overstaffed double room is virtually a failure declaration. It only makes sense because RLC knows that the girls will never have real guests anyway.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, djoko00 said:

RLC SUCCES WAS IN RUSSIA AND IT WILL STAY IN RUSSIA FOREVER SOME GOOD OLD DAYS , IM SURE THE PROJECT WILL NEVER GET CLOSER TO THE RUSSIAN EXPERIENCE WHATEVER THEY DO IN THE FUTURE

Certainly not if they doesn't even try.