Benjamin (2021) Part #9

ed2

47 minutes ago, FelixTheCat said:

It would be nice if there was another voyeur site that didn’t host the same type of tenants as ALL of the rest of them. So burned out of these easterners. I think we all have their lives pegged. In a word, they are BORING. Ha ha!

At the same time, no one is forcing you to turn on your computer and open the website of a site that bores you 🤣

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, FelixTheCat said:

It would be nice if there was another voyeur site that didn’t host the same type of tenants as ALL of the rest of them. So burned out of these easterners. I think we all have their lives pegged. In a word, they are BORING. Ha ha!

Another voyeur site? How could you have enough time to post on all the topics then?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, FelixTheCat said:

On the contrary more than likely. But, CamCaps is way more fun anyways.

I have a bathroom joke for you that I saw written on a bathroom stall once. It goes like this, “Here I sit so broken hearted, I came to shit, but only farted”. Ha ha! 

If I bother you that much just put me on ignore. Although👇🏻

😀

30 minutes ago, FelixTheCat said:

If I bother you that much just put me on ignore. Although👇🏻

I might skip some of your ramblings, but you don't bother me much at all. I'm used to the RLC threads, and the trolls on there are in a completely different league. You are atleast coherrent, and somewhat polite. 

10 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I might skip some of your ramblings, but you don't bother me much at all. I'm used to the RLC threads, and the trolls on there are in a completely different league. You are atleast coherrent, and somewhat polite. 

This is what we have to cope with on the RLC threads!

i so ...mEtimes ,tRY TO .MIMI,C hiS .pO,sting s.TYLE BUT .he!!!! dOS'EN,t eve,N ..geT it. i'snt RIgHT in H.IS face ,MuST.be ,stUPID i, THIn!k

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

i so ...mEtimes ,tRY TO .MIMI,C hiS .pO,sting s.TYLE BUT .he!!!! dOS'EN,t eve,N ..geT it. i'snt RIgHT in H.IS face ,MuST.be ,stUPID i, THIn!k

Looks like a ransom note

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, ed2 said:

Not that long ago, you fixed the huge blindspot for us, wich was basically the whole downstairs bathroom. It became very good! Now you also share the outside with us. This really prooves that you are trying to develope, and make it more interesting for us! Thank you for the great work!

Honestly, I have been one of your most vicious critics especially the way you treat Stephie--I just cancelled my membership after having it since the old compound with the huge pool n the back yard -Your site was my favorite mainly because you had Lyla-Stephie-Diana--One thing that would make my day would be Stephie hooking up with someone else since you constantly dis her in her own bed with very random girls--Now that you have put cameras outside which was a huge blind spot and we never new what people were doing when they went out the back door--I think i am going to un-cancel my membership--I cant help but admire your aggressive attempt at improving your site--Please keep Lyla showing up although i am very jealous when you fuck her--Stephie is the real deal with the perfect everything ---Keep the good times rolling...