B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #68 (June)

23 minutes ago, timber said:

Yet another wild and entertaining Friday night in Nelly & Bogdan's villa...

They know that thereโ€™s a show in B2 and decided not to disturb the viewership of the loyal subscribers so as toย enjoy the show ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

There was a movie starring Cameron Diaz a while called There is something about Mary, Well "There is something about NANA"

Natural Normal Nervous but very Naughty NAN NAN NANA. I am defiantly a big fan, and know already there could be a long and profitable adventure for this incredibly beautiful sensualย seductive sensational sweetie pie. Intrigued I amย 

See the source image

38 minutes ago, james deen said:

i love vivian and nanas developing friendship i dont know why but i think its just cute.ย I notice vivian is relying on pam less and less

Very nice observation ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

but where is Nana??? no comments of what her nd Viv got up to... any updates on this wild and crazy friday night ?ย  thanks

No wild and crazyness with these, but more normal activity and behavior from them than the stupid shows.

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

No wild and crazyness with these, but more normal activity and behavior from them than the stupid shows.

ok I finally seeย her going to bed I thought they had gone out ???ย 

53 minutes ago, james deen said:

i love vivian and nanas developing friendship i dont know why but i think its just cute.ย I notice vivian is relying on pam less and less

And vice versa because Pam has a regular guy now...

Nana .. what a fantastic development , exactly as the majority here would wish I believe .. from shyness in the beginning , tent bates and progress to open bates against cameras , an incredible tease each and every time .. soon to be towards the cameras but this is a great way from Nana .. once again , perhaps the most promising and full of potential current RLC tenant , simply amazing ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Like 3