B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #68 (June)

37 minutes ago, mkm2222 said:

Oh Elian i love your triangle art repeating GIF by James Zanoni

I agree! And it is too long between the women on RLC who actually saves abit of their natural hair. I like it! 😍

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:
3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Nelly was bating 😉

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Nice! I like this technique. She did it alit in St. Petersburg.

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Nelly was bating 😉

Nelly has totally lost it , I don’t think she has any idea of her current RLC participation , her husband has his daily duties , finally we get the no future between N&M story and she has not developed any kind of relationship with any girls in the GOV of project and she seems also without local Barcelona friendships … an unknown and without motivations future for her in my humble opinion 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

Me it's the boobs😜

I have always loved the boobs ...every kind, all kinds .... but charliefox69 ...Arianna's  ass has been talking to me everytime ...  today as she walked by in the kitchen...insane hot !!    but if I can add  I actually proposed to Holly's ass ...kiss kiss kissss 

So I guess the main entertainment at this party is watching Amira slather 2 pounds of makeup onto her face before the usual suspects disappear for the actual partying off camera yet again?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, timber said:

So I guess the main entertainment at this party is watching Amira slather 2 pounds of makeup onto her face before the usual suspects disappear for the actual partying off camera yet again?

E&T look set for another night out and please tell me if I'm wrong - is Hanna just a bit merry, or totally rat-arsed?

Without being unkind whenever Amira is mentioned, I think pointed hats and broomsticks. A job in panto as a career move?

• Like 2

busy place.... this is very fortunate for all the Barcelona apts.  lots of spaces to socialize and this pool and yard ... very lucky ...wish I was there ... paradise in paradise ..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1