B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #68 (June)

Hey Hey the Barcelona gang is all here at Mr. Boggy's house, hummm I find it interesting that the dude that has coming by to visit with both Nelly and Boggy is again there,,,, My curious nature makes wonder just who this guy is and what is his relationship with all these Russians and and Ukrainians. He also has taken over Boggy's chef duties at the grill.

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Hey Hey the Barcelona gang is all here at Mr. Boggy's house, hummm I find it interesting that the dude that has coming by to visit with both Nelly and Boggy is again there,,,, My curious nature makes wonder just who this guy is and what is his relationship with all these Russians and and Ukrainians. He also has taken over Boggy's chef duties at the grill.

I read he is a former/present partner of a girl called Flora - I didn't know him or her either. He is hanging around quite a lot - and taking over Bogs Grill, whatever next !! Oh and apparently he's Russian

22 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

I read he is a former/present partner of a girl called Flora - I didn't know him or her either. He is hanging around quite a lot - and taking over Bogs Grill, whatever next !! Oh and apparently he's Russian

Hes going to burn the fucking house down by the look of his BBQ skills.  I guess hes not familiar with the term "fanning the flames"  using that flipper to do just that.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

Nelly and Martina on the N&B terrace talking.  They been there quite a while and there doesn't seem to be much touching.  Just talking!

Yup.  Party breaking up before it even heats up.  Nana and Viv back in their rooms … Nana getting ready to go out? And is Boggy talking to Pam?  Congratulating her on her outstanding performance lately?  Asking her why the fuck she couldn’t have brought Jordon to B4 when she lived in B4?  LOL

• Like 1

I wish there was a microphone on the terrace.  The body language seems to me to be assertive on Martina's part.  

Nelly is sitting there, slumped in her chair listening and not appearing to be too receptive to what Martina is saying.

No Gin or other alcohol involved so I have go believe this is  frank analysis of their relationship.

The mood is pensive.

3 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

I wish there was a microphone on the terrace. 

I just wish they turned around at least.

I totally get that these people need to have the ability to be off cam and off mic.  So do that.  Go in the garage or tent that everyone thinks exists.  But when you sit with your backs to your customers and you can’t hear a thing … it’s like giving your customers a “fuck you”.

OK just venting … perhaps this is better than speculating where they are.  If they were in the garage someone would speculate that Boggy is fucking Martina!!

• Upvote 2