B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #69 (June)

Il y a 3 heures, omedo a dit :

I have written it several times but I will repeat it.
After the second sexual encounter between M&N, Bogdan told Martina seriously that he didn't want them to continue with that relationship, she (M) talked to Nelly in the kitchen of B4 and they agreed that they would only be friends and that's when Nelly told M "we'll see", then came the tears and the relationship continued...
Martina also asked Bogdan if Nelly would let him be with other women and he answered with a resounding NO and as we have seen later he even resented her hugging Megan and Holly, that's being a hypocrite.

whatever problems bogdan had at the beginning are now over. The same day nelly got drunk he had a convo with martina in the kitchen before they started talking he waited for the kitchen to clear and he smelt her to see if he could smell nelly on her and they were laughing and joking together.  Bogdan has no problem leaving nelly and martina alone in the villa and no problem letting them go on vacation together.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Alladino said:

However, I don't think Nelly is a good actress. Maybe the whole thing was planned as a show event in the beginning, but now, it looks like a lot more than just a show.

Great observation about Nelly.  The only reason her acting when making love to Boggy is watchable (recall the sessions in the fitness room … which were good) is because she does love him.  She is so bad acting that she just doesn’t do shows with the girls.

I said months ago that maybe N and M started as a show and they fell for each other.  It’s possible.  But I recall this started with sneaking kisses in the kitchen and such and trying to hide it.  By definition, you don’t hide shows.

57 minutes ago, Alladino said:

My basic assumption was only that in an open relationship both sides have to use the freedom, otherwise it is unfair. From this I have drawn the conclusion that Bodgan should also claim more freedoms for himself.

Lots of comments like this, not just focusing on ‘Dino.

Has anyone on this forum ever cheated on a spouse or SO?  People are VERY good at hiding this … until they don’t.  How many times have you met someone and heard “I had no idea he or she was cheating”.  

I am not a Boggy hater but I also don’t think we should make him a saint or assume he isn’t taking advantage of his open relationship with Nelly.  Again where does he go when he is away?  No one seems to know or if they do they don’t share.  Likewise, Martina’s vacation plans seem to be known weeks in advance!!!

If like Alberto the extracurricular sex is accepted … you don’t have to hide it… and Martina doesn’t.

But if it isn’t accepted … and we are saying Nelly is upset about Boggy with other girls … then it’s not a huge leap to think Boggy is hiding this very well.  “Hey honey sorry RLC is sending me too Ibiza to check out a new possible apartment”.

Nice to see Viv and Nan last night. Wow. Sextravaganza tease dance and strip...thanks ladies. Nan hit the pool with Amira earlier after her yoga routine didn't grab her bikini top just her coverup she is more and more comfortable around the villa and these other ladies.

Bravo.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, james deen said:

Cualquier problema que tuviera Bogdan al principio ya pasó. El mismo día que Nelly se emborrachó, tuvo una conversación con Martina en la cocina antes de que comenzaran a hablar, esperó a que la cocina se despejara y la olió para ver si podía oler a Nelly en ella y se reían y bromeaban juntos. Bogdan no tiene ningún problema en dejar a nelly y martina solas en la villa y no tiene ningún problema en dejarlas ir de vacaciones juntas.

Maybe the pressure has got the better of him and that's why he's given in so much...

42 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Lots of comments like this, not just focusing on ‘Dino.

Has anyone on this forum ever cheated on a spouse or SO?  People are VERY good at hiding this … until they don’t.  How many times have you met someone and heard “I had no idea he or she was cheating”.  

I am not a Boggy hater but I also don’t think we should make him a saint or assume he isn’t taking advantage of his open relationship with Nelly.  Again where does he go when he is away?  No one seems to know or if they do they don’t share.  Likewise, Martina’s vacation plans seem to be known weeks in advance!!!

If like Alberto the extracurricular sex is accepted … you don’t have to hide it… and Martina doesn’t.

But if it isn’t accepted … and we are saying Nelly is upset about Boggy with other girls … then it’s not a huge leap to think Boggy is hiding this very well.  “Hey honey sorry RLC is sending me too Ibiza to check out a new possible apartment”.

You present your guess as almost a fact and then use it as a justification for Nelly's unfair behavior. In doing so, you portray Bodgan as a liar and a cheater without providing even the slightest evidence other than that he is not in the apartment all the time.

"I am not ... but ..." 😂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, bluewinner said:

I honestly do not think Bogdan gives as much shit about Martina and Nelly's so called " relationship" as some obsessed members of this board. 

Agreed. It's obvious the 4 people involved are far more comfortable with the current arrangements than those obsessed on here.  The level of obsession and analysis of every move any of them make, or people think they make, is worrying.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1