B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #69 (June)

From the way she is packing, trying to fit everything into one case, maybe she is going on a vacation from GoV.  We'll see if she packs her clothes still in the wardrobe.

She made such a big impression on Finn, and she is now off to visit Ireland!. 

• Haha 1

You know it's time for RLC to look at the Nelly & Bogdan situation. They have long over stayed their welcome at the Villa. There are many more people critical of them than there are admirers of them. So it's really time for RLC to return them to Russia and bring in some new blood. They have become an unwanted distraction at the Villa. Nelly in particular is much disliked. Some people may disagree with me but I still think I am right.

• Upvote 1

Martina in the villa with her girl, seducing her with food and wine.

She is in hunt mode (did I  say that)playing her music too...she is very intense when she cooks...she knows exactly what she needs for every dish she prepares..whether simple or a little more difficult. She told N just get me 2 pans some olive oil and I will do the rest.. and she is.

il y a 10 minutes, Miraguy a dit :

You know it's time for RLC to look at the Nelly & Bogdan situation. They have long over stayed their welcome at the Villa. There are many more people critical of them than there are admirers of them. So it's really time for RLC to return them to Russia and bring in some new blood. They have become an unwanted distraction at the Villa. Nelly in particular is much disliked. Some people may disagree with me but I still think I am right.

they are not going anywhere unless they want too

14 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

For the record I am officially neutral on Nelly & Bogdan.  I don't hate them but I also agree with most here that they don't add value to B4 and might even be compromising the potential of B4.   RLC should notice this.  I don't see why they don't just get their own apartment in Barca.   Question:  Would Nelly & Bogdan be an upgrade over any of the other couples?  I know they all don't live in Barca.  But I would think Nelly & Bogdan would be an upgrade over Mira/Dante perhaps.  How about Kitty & Smith?  Why not open another two-couple COV and invite one of the Prague couples to visit ... who would be the most interesting to join Nel and Bogs?  I know that it violates the "real authentic" concept to pre-screen these couples ... we all want to keep it real.  But what if they put two couples who were bona fide swingers into one of these apartments.  That might be fun.

Just now, JenniferMom said:

For the record I am officially neutral on Nelly & Bogdan.

OK maybe I am getting too wrapped up in this.   I just remembered the main point I wanted to make in the previous post but forgot to add it!

All this negative energy directed toward Nelly and Bogdan ... but I am guessing if we looked at the data ... Nelly & Bogdan has had more real authentic lovemaking/sex (at least over the course of my tenure) than any other B4 participant.  And if you toss in the Nelly/Martina hookups, Nelly has had more "real sex" in B4 than anyone else over the last 5 months (since I joined ... omg it's been 5 months???).  Am I wrong?   I am just thinking off the top of my head and wish I had Noldus quality data to support this!

This is not a defense of Nelly and Bogdan by any means.  I am simply commenting on all the negative energy we see but if you look analytically, they are the only B4 participants that are delivering the RLC value proposition in B4.

Maybe someone might say "yes OK Nelly and Bogdan add a lot of real sex to B4 ... but they kill so much other real sex ... it is a net LOSS to viewers!"

6 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

For the record I am officially neutral on Nelly & Bogdan.  I don't hate them but I also agree with most here that they don't add value to B4 and might even be compromising the potential of B4.   RLC should notice this.  I don't see why they don't just get their own apartment in Barca.   Question:  Would Nelly & Bogdan be an upgrade over any of the other couples?  I know they all don't live in Barca.  But I would think Nelly & Bogdan would be an upgrade over Mira/Dante perhaps.  How about Kitty & Smith?  Why not open another two-couple COV and invite one of the Prague couples to visit ... who would be the most interesting to join Nel and Bogs?  I know that it violates the "real authentic" concept to pre-screen these couples ... we all want to keep it real.  But what if they put two couples who were bona fide swingers into one of these apartments.  That might be fun.

Well said Jen, but I just wish N&B were gone. I disliked them when they had the apartment in Russia and never understood why RLC moved them to Barc.

9 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

OK maybe I am getting too wrapped up in this.   I just remembered the main point I wanted to make in the previous post but forgot to add it!

All this negative energy directed toward Nelly and Bogdan ... but I am guessing if we looked at the data ... Nelly & Bogdan has had more real authentic lovemaking/sex (at least over the course of my tenure) than any other B4 participant.  And if you toss in the Nelly/Martina hookups, Nelly has had more "real sex" in B4 than anyone else over the last 5 months (since I joined ... omg it's been 5 months???).  Am I wrong?   I am just thinking off the top of my head and wish I had Noldus quality data to support this!

This is not a defense of Nelly and Bogdan by any means.  I am simply commenting on all the negative energy we see but if you look analytically, they are the only B4 participants that are delivering the RLC value proposition in B4.

Maybe someone might say "yes OK Nelly and Bogdan add a lot of real sex to B4 ... but they kill so much other real sex ... it is a net LOSS to viewers!"

But if you just cant stand the look of someone, who the hell wants to see them have sex. I never watch Nelly & Bogdan together so I don't see their usefulness to the project.

10 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

thats why they need their own apt so they can have all the real sex they want