Leora & Malia - Home Activities #15

Nicholas

12 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

At times when i look at the thumbs, i wish i hadn't. Just seen a man wearing a baseball cap indoors, and not only that, it's back to front.

That sort of thing should be punishable by 20 years in jail.

To be politely correct, a man should doft his hat to ladies when meeting them outside, and he should remove and hold his hat when indoors.

Myself, I wear either a Panama or Fedora. I mean, have you ever seen a squirrel wearing a baseball cap? Geeze. Spare me the image...😝

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

At times when i look at the thumbs, i wish i hadn't. Just seen a man wearing a baseball cap indoors, and not only that, it's back to front.

That sort of thing should be punishable by 20 years in jail.

If man walks backwards looking at you what a cunt

8 minutes ago, scutus said:

Actually, it would help very, very much if that certain someone, was ignored. When, or if it happens, that the certain someone should be seen on any,

or all of the cameras in the apartment. Only then, would there be justifiable concern regarding his activity. In my opinion.

Yes, I have heard the yelling, and crying Leora has done in the past. Has all the day, after day, speculation regarding what Leora does, the instant she steps out the 

door, resolved anything. In my opinion, it has not. 

Malia was crying yesterday also. Where is all the speculation as to the who, what , and why, she was crying ?  

Or does she not have any virtual suitors ?? To guide her every step ???  That Leora seems to have !!

If we males could understand women, we could certainly understand the secrets of the Universe. But I think we'd understand the Universe first.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

To be politely correct, a man should doft his hat to ladies when meeting them outside, and he should remove and hold his hat when indoors.

Myself, I wear either a Panama or Fedora. I mean, have you every seen a squirrel wearing a baseball cap? Geeze. Spare me the image...😝

article-2260092-16D9319C000005DC-51_308x

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Gag a maggot. That rodent has no taste.

I'm thinking of something more, well, more Bogart type of stuff. You know, dashing, handsome, and something that Leora would desire.

fedora.jpg

Al Cafoam!

Best i could do at short notice.

2 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Ok Leora what you do is put your head straight and plant it down between Malia's thighs and lick/smell the necta... 😋

No no not necter, piss ,now if was leoras you would,taste all the cum of most people who have ever been here     right just give me a minute I'll  be back

At the end of the day , as Malia’s favorite author Christian  Morgenstern would say , “  Everything seems beautiful when you look at it with love “ 😉😇😎

Guest Slipper Guyquad

So easy to put 2 and 2 together on CC so often.

Or should that be 2 personas😉