B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #70 (June/July)

The dynamic is the N & M relationship has changed considerably in the last 6 months.  

It was wild, crazy booze filled times back then.  The pantry floor to kitchen floor was pure lust.

Now, neither is really drinking.  Martina may have a beer/wine at home, Nelly is off the booze all together.

Martina doesn't bring a bottle of gin to B4 anymore and as you can see, they had water with lemon for dinner.

I think they still really like each other and have feelings, but it's mellowed out a great deal.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago charliefoxx69 said:

That is why he ate quietly and quickly went to the living room leaving them on the terrace.

Go back.. Watch him in the kitchen staring back across the pool after he got out and tell me again why you think he 😎 cool with that.

you lot read too much into things. Hes always in the living room on his laptop

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Naga help me out. How long have Nelly and Martina been close, they have been intimate for months now but how long?

Too long, imo...😏

I'm not sure Charlie, tbh. I lost interest after the 1st encounter, because I've never been a Nelly fan. I'm sure Moos or Noldus will know...

5 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

The dynamic is the N & M relationship has changed considerably in the last 6 months.  

It was wild, crazy booze filled times back then.  The pantry floor to kitchen floor was pure lust.

Now, neither is really drinking.  Martina may have a beer/wine at home, Nelly is off the booze all together.

Martina doesn't bring a bottle of gin to B4 anymore and as you can see, they had water with lemon for dinner.

I think they still really like each other and have feelings, but it's mellowed out a great deal.

Looks like Nelly & Bogdan are trying to get pregnant, that's more than likely the reason Nelly has stopped drinking as she used to. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

But the blindness to facts of some of my fellow countrymen is embarrassing to me.

I can't believe I am wading into this.

For those frequent flyers here, I think you know me well enough to know I agree with lots of POV's here.  Some may consider me to just be a typical wishy-washy woman.  But the fact is that as in most things in life, there is a lot of truth on both sides of any argument.

I think COVID-19 is real and serious and a tragedy that so many people lost their lives.  I think our governments around the world have mismanaged this in various ways from country to country. I think the pandemic has been politicized like crazy and that truly is a tragedy in my view.

I chose Al Bundy's quote above because (1) it's Al Bundy for cryin' out loud ... 🙂 ... but also (2) he is right that in the US it is sad how many people are blind to facts.   I know everyone in all the other countries are not silly and stupid like US and they listen to the facts (that might be sarcasm).

But here is a fact:   The mortality rate for people in the 20-29 age group (RLC participants) is less than 0.2%.  Everyone knows this.  The girls know this.  And unless they are sneaking away into Bogdan's tent to visit their 90 year old grandmother, I really don't think the risk to this demographic is anything to worry about.  So I don't understand the heat that this brings to them from the COVID-29 worriers here.

Now ... before vaccines ... it was legitimate to criticize this "reckless behavior" because it leads to spread and you can't keep this away from older demographics.   But now with vaccines ... I think the vaccine rate in elderly is rather high ... I think the risk of spread is minimal.  If you are worried about getting COVID-19, then get vaccinated.  If not, ok, it's your life.  

Lastly, because I try to be sensitive and not  be the ugly American, I recognize that vaccine availability may not be the same in other countries than here in US.  Sadly it seems like they can't give it away anymore.

Anyway ... I really don't think these girls are behaving badly.  If we had facts that Elian had a fever and was coughing up crap ... I might agree it would be better if she stayed isolated in bed.  But it isn't even clear to me that she is symptomatic.  There are a lot of non-symptomatic people who test positive.  Do we know in  fact if she is symptomatic even?

Sorry for the long post.  I will try very hard not to engage on this topic again.  Again just my 2 cents.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

But here is a fact:   The mortality rate for people in the 20-29 age group (RLC participants) is less than 0.2%.  Everyone knows this.  The girls know this.  And unless they are sneaking away into Bogdan's tent to visit their 90 year old grandmother, I really don't think the risk to this demographic is anything to worry about.  So I don't understand the heat that this brings to them from the COVID-29 worriers here.

I'm not sure if there's a positive case in the villa but lets say there is.

They all interact, so there's a chance more than one have it. They've now all  gone out and it's safe to assume they'll interact with some retails or hospitality workers. What if one of these are infected by them, how many other people does the worker interact with, not just at work but also at home including their 90 year old grandmothers.

Yes it's all hypothetical, but this is the reason isolations are being advised.

Saying that, here in the UK the delta variant if giving us very high numbers of cases, but thanks to vaccines they hospitalisations and deaths are relatively low.  We need to find some way of living with it. 
 2nd jab booked for me in the local nightingale centre over the weekend.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Naga help me out. How long have Nelly and Martina been close, they have been intimate for months now but how long?

November 2020, Martina was at the villa twice. Girls in tub, Martina-Megan, Martina-Holly, kissing and touching. Martina ended up on the couch, alone.

December 2020, night of the 21st. Martina at villa with Nelly. The villa is empty, girls are gone for the night. Bogdan is present but secluded away. Tub time, kissing, back massages, big bed, then the girl-girl sex starts. Martina and Nelly.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Looks like Nelly & Bogdan are trying to get pregnant, that's more than likely the reason Nelly has stopped drinking as she used to. 

I might be wrong but I don't recall seen a recent video of Nelly having a creampie  from Bogdan???

1 minute ago, StanRB said:

I might be wrong but I don't recall seen a recent video of Nelly having a creampie  from Bogdan???

They have regular sex, and she is taking pregnancy tests every now and then, so it looks like they are trying for a baby. I don't watch them and their sex sessions as I am not a fan so I can't really help you with details. 

39 minutes ago, james deen said:

you lot read too much into things. Hes always in the living room on his laptop

Like the other night when Nelly went out with T&E dressed on white. He waited up for her. Follow closely because this was my imagination too. He waited in bed for her as she sat alone on the terrace for nearly and hour then pushed him away when he tried to embrace him. Yes, if you haven't been following closely you missed a lot.

My original post was accurate.

I simply posed a question I dont know how he does tolerate her extra-marital actions. That's all.

• Like 1