B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #70 (June/July)

il y a 8 minutes, HappyChappie a dit :

Makes me wonder if Elian as had a positive test. I'm assuming there are hefty fines if you are told to isolate and caught not doing so. 🙂 

EDIT: Maybe it is as been suggested they are not vaccinated so therefore can not fly.

you dont trust emnv?

3 minutes ago, james deen said:

Oh a member, well it's not that I don't believe him. Just makes me wonder if the girls would blatanty break isolation rules if they were positive, surely they have to give their addresses along with other personal info. I doubt rlc would pay hefty fines for their actions. 🙂 

Just now, emnv said:

Let's see how her new haircut looks like...

The other day during her visit in her white shorts, noticed her highlights in her hair. Reminded me of the first cover photo we saw of Farrah Fawcett...she looked 🔥.

1 hour ago, bud2966 said:

thank GIF VIVIAN . In Love Reaction GIF you are the only one to watch . you show that you want to be in the villa.

Bud...why you always peeping at my chick...??

You see my profile picture.

The girl is mine!!! Ha!!

She is soooo hot....

• Haha 1

Nelly and Martina have found a new off-camera place in the Villa. Does anyone know where it is? The first one was in the Pantry off of the kitchen. The second one was the hall bathroom on camera #1-7. The third one was the bathroom or closet off of the fitness room. Once they spent time on the elevator. Today, they have disappeared a few times and I cannot find them. Perhaps that is why the Entrance hall camera 2-9 has been UM for so long?  Anything off camera please Bogdan.