Turbo (2021) Part #1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Don't think Turbo is that kind of guy. 

Every guy is i think given half the chance if they were all honest with themselves am sure i would have at that age given the opportunity.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, coolcucumber said:

Maybe but who knows it only takes one girl to show at the door and then they keep coming

But surely not like this one. She is good to work in other type of apartments or with other type of clients
He must be pretty much desperate to even think in insert is dick in that hole 

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, life+90 said:

Being Stifler and Goldie doesn't change the fact that they are guests in this house.:büyük sırıtış:

Well this is a first because when i have mentioned before on VHTV and for RLC about guests visiting everyone came and told me who they were so not sure but i think it does change the fact seeing as i was corrected before. Also it wasn't aimed at you for any guests or other members who doesn't actually know who they are i was just saying it was them and you replied saying you didn't need to know who they were as you knew who they are.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

But surely not like this one. She is good to work in other type of apartments or with other type of clients

Horndog already widened it for him 😂

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Daleys said:

Well this is a first because when i have mentioned before on VHTV and for RLC about guests visiting everyone came and told me who they were so not sure but i think it does change the fact seeing as i was corrected before. Also it wasn't aimed at you for any guests or other members who doesn't actually know who they are i was just saying it was them and you replied saying you didn't need to know who they were as you knew who they are.

Anyway, don't get too caught up..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

I was watching them for a little while earlier, they were lying on the bed. he kissed her legs and belly and then he tried to kiss her lips but she stopped him and moved out of the bed. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

I was watching them for a little while earlier, they were lying on the bed. he kissed her legs and belly and then he tried to kiss her lips but she stopped him and moved out of the bed. 

isn't this his boy toy  that slept with him on the couch ?

sure looks like him

498973948_DylanKiaraMP4(162).png.8edcca9edd5631d5f71823f0004295dd.png102823574_DylanKiaraMP4(163).png.4cc51307f66b51c340b5169d90b05b32.png

6 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Hope this doesn't mean she don't fancy him lol. Was watching that myself more then once.

Hope she's playing hard to get lool.

Yet to be fair she had been putting her legs all over him many times before. Duhhhhhh.

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Hope this doesn't mean she don't fancy him lol. Was watching that myself more then once.

Hope she's playing hard to get lool.

Yet to be fair she had been putting her legs all over him many times before. Duhhhhhh.

not sure what's going on her mind. she has a nice face but her body aint that great IMO. this looks a bit like a dysfunctional apartment now, I'd rather them keeping Oxy and her new lover and kick out this Turbo guy.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

Maybe but who knows it only takes one girl to show at the door and then they keep coming

0% - it was utter foolishness to open them. Even homeless people from railway station would have better chance of success. Stifler or thought to make money for 1 month - opening slot should not be lost. Or didn't think at all.🤪

The only possible harem, orgy or long-term relationship is possible only with that girls here.😍 Yesterday or day before yesterday, this boy watched Anime 24/7 - so only pillow girls like that stand chances here.

-.jpg_q50.jpg

P.S. Another ingenious decision of VH management, along with fines for each loud bunch. Each manager have its own slots and open window. Therefore, even if there is no one to open, they will to open any person or lose the slot. But when there is no slot (and for example it may not be for 1.5+ months), promising candidates who agree are marinated only fairy tales/promises and many leave.

• Like 2