Benjamin (2021) Part #10

ed2

3 hours ago, FelixTheCat said:

No idea, but if she was indeed unconscious and asleep and he fondled her that's a sex crime at least in the USA. 

Whilst he was,as many say,fondling her her arms could be clearly seen putting themselves around his back and stroking his neck so she was quite aware of what was going on. All these crys of rape is just being hysterical.

4 hours ago, Jawis said:

If you wanna throw someone out of the house ask this guy. I think one look of him is enough....

snapshot54441.thumb.jpg.6f469ba756e0bb6bd5b0ad6fadd8d07f.jpg

If he drugs a girl in order to have sex with her i will file a complaint about him also

7 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

If he drugs a girl in order to have sex with her i will file a complaint about him also

All hypothetical, you have no reason to support your view do you?

22 minutes ago, Robwin said:

All hypothetical, you have no reason to support your view do you?

Police would go over this tape and would have a solid attempted rape on him--There is frame after frame showing him and another dude trying to maul her --and obvious from them watching her after they drugged her --This is a no brainer because they did it all on video--Instead of criticizing me go over the tape and then say i dont know what i am talking about--In the two pictures on the bottom she is unconscious and he is finger banging her --In the first picture she had fallen down because she had no balance--In the last picture she is sitting up straight  apparently--but in the next frame her head flops back and she is out cold

Screenshot (3999).png

Screenshot (4006).png

Screenshot (4007).png

Screenshot (4001).png

14 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Police would go over this tape and would have a solid attempted rape on him--There is frame after frame showing him and another dude trying to maul her --and obvious from them watching her after they drugged her --This is a no brainer because they did it all on video--Instead of criticizing me go over the tape and then say i dont know what i am talking about--In the two pictures on the bottom she is unconscious and he is finger banging her --In the first picture she had fallen down because she had no balance--In the last picture she is sitting up straight  apparently--but in the next frame her head flops back and she is out cold

Screenshot (3999).png

Screenshot (4006).png

Screenshot (4007).png

Screenshot (4001).png

That's her boyfriend, they were together since they arrived, and they were kissing and cuddling the whole time. there was definitely no rape attempt here. don't make stuff up.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

That's her boyfriend, they were together since they arrived, and they were kissing and cuddling the whole time. there was definitely no rape attempt here. don't make stuff up.  

That was in way shape or form her boyfriend --He was just taking advantage of her drugged state--They were not together from the time she arrived--Why would i make stuff up --I have seen many drunk couples in the years I have watched this vhtv--Drugging girls for sex is a terrible crime in my book

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

That was in way shape or form her boyfriend --He was just taking advantage of her drugged state--They were not together from the time she arrived--Why would i make stuff up --I have seen many drunk couples in the years I have watched this vhtv--Drugging girls for sex is a terrible crime in my book

It'd be a terrible crime if it actually happened, it's also a terrible crime to falsely accuse someone of rape . just look at the short video that I posted, she is cuddling, touching and kissing him passionately. there is no indication of what you are describing. 

• Sad 1