B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #73 (July)

6 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Only if they were lovers.  We don't need another Leora and Malia apartment, do we?

All this pseudo lesbian crap really needs to be removed from RLC.

A roommate apartment, as RLC already had in the past (with e.g. Kristy and the angles) would be nice, but not two hetro girls pretending to be sexually interested in each other.

• Like 1

"Not unlikely" is a double negative in English, meaning "likely".

RLC owns Gina's apartment because it would be otherwise foolish to spend 50,000-70,0000 Euros on the improvements.  It may be the only apartment in central 'old' Barcelona with a sauna.

It is advantageous for the owners of RLC to re-invest their profits in real estate, particularly in locations where real estate will increase in value.

The villa was closed for several months for repairs and the creation of the exercise room.

8 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

umm...... well you know ? some things trigger me ...yes !!! 

but funny how different 2 people can see the same thing and have so far reaching different opinions ...   I re-iterate  UNINTERESTING !!  Strolling around Nude  is NOT Sexy????   it all just threw me for a loop .... and you know less has flipped me out before ....

neil is a good guy but I never knew he was an alien and therefore his view must be from out of this world ....  and like I always say It's the Tits that Matter Most ..... well I have never said that  before but it makes perfect sense all the same !   

Go Italy Go 

You would've got an 'upvote' till you spoiled yourself with the last bit...😉

• Upvote 1

The car that can be seen in 2-6.

Molly leaves, Nelly steps out right behind her, the front door slams shut.  Nelly re-appears walking past the car, stopping, and looking inside, then she proceeds.  She re-enters the villa by the side path and the stairs leading down to the pool.  So the car is parked on the grounds of the villa, and this space is directly off the street near the front gate.

10 minutes ago, moules said:

The car that can be seen in 2-6.

Molly leaves, Nelly steps out right behind her, the front door slams shut.  Nelly re-appears walking past the car, stopping, and looking inside, then she proceeds.  She re-enters the villa by the side path and the stairs leading down to the pool.  So the car is parked on the grounds of the villa, and this space is directly off the street near the front gate.

It's a big drive could get 3-4 cars in there. I find it hard to believe none of these girl can drive themselves, maybe car hire is expensive in Barcelona. 🙂 

Just going back to the clear message to me that I was off me trolley re nudity: Theres a bar call Baccarac in my fave city. The girls dance in tartan skirts and tops on a glass ceiling. So sort of fully clothed except for the lack of underwear The punters sit below watching for an upskirt or more. It s packed every night 7 days a week. Up the street theres a bar where there are usually about 6 six girls dancing naked. Thats Toms Place and the owner Tom an American struggles every night to get customers.It barely gets a dozen customers a night and many leave after one beer. He does a free bbq on Fridays to make up for the lack of custom and even then the punters are more interested in their food than the naked girls. Simply put one 1 is sexy as hell, the other boring as heaven.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Just going back to the clear message to me that I was off me trolley re nudity: Theres a bar call Baccarac in my fave city. The girls dance in tartan skirts and tops on a glass ceiling. So sort of fully clothed except for the lack of underwear The punters sit below watching for an upskirt or more. It s packed every night 7 days a week. Up the street theres a bar where there are usually about 6 six girls dancing naked. Thats Toms Place and the owner Tom an American struggles every night to get customers.It barely gets a dozen customers a night and many leave after one beer. He does a free bbq on Fridays to make up for the lack of custom and even then the punters are more interested in their food than the naked girls. Simply put one 1 is sexy as hell, the other boring as heaven.

Just in case anyone is thinking Baccarac is cheap, it ain't. Beer is about three times the price as at Toms. It's Japanese owned and they charge for Japanese visitors not us cheapskate Brits!!