B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #73 (July)

I see that no no NEVER GONE TO DO IT no way Nana is back at the blanky thing again, kind of reminds of my grand kids and thumb sucking and sippy cups and carrying around their blanky's HAHAHA

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Get used to it PAL...you do you and I'll do me and if you don't like it there is always the ignore button!!

Is this bigger font the new style Harley?.... Next you'll be posting in bold and in red...
The content's just the same as ever though...😏

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Get used to it PAL...you do you and I'll do me and if you don't like it there is always the ignore button!!

You making up stuff about something you don't watch...you have no idea what you are speaking about.

I am not your pal and your dribble are just annoying!

You are telling me how a movie ends without ever seeing the movie?

You don't watch but want to comment on all of it like you do.

To top off you expect someone to take you serious when you say something.

You have ZERO credibility here HarleyFATBOY, (NONE) but you keep thinking you do.

What a maroon!

• Upvote 2

Vivian and her beautiful breasts make me think of one of my favorite positions with a woman that has such pointy breasts. Sit on a couch and have her sit on you and you spend all your time sucking on those amazing nipples while fingering her asshole. She doesn't need to move a lot to stimulate her clit. And I still have 5 hours until the GF arrives. 😮

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I stand by what I said Ed2, I really hope that Nana & Vivian turn in to slutty whores, just like their apparent role models of Tesla and Elian.  After all, isn't that what you all want?  That's a rhetorical question and doesn't warrant any response!!  I mean, they now have Nana into smoking dope and the next thing will be coke and ecstasy, so Nana is done for and will be a slutty whore from now on.  There may still be hope for Vivian, only time will tell !!

Well for someone who thinks they know it all about everything,your grammar could use a little improvement,pal. You said,"That's a rhetorical question and doesn't warrant any response!!"  .....,,all you did there was make quite the redundant sentence to explain the definition of rhetorical,,lol But then again,it does go along with the rest of your incoherent babble,just trying to help you out,,take care "pal'.:biggrin:   (yes,,i have nothing better to do since my sub ran out and will not renew,,lol )                             

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

You making up stuff about something you don't watch...you have no idea what you are speaking about.

I am not your pal and your dribble are just annoying!

You are telling me how a movie ends without ever seeing the movie?

You don't watch but want to comment on all of it like you do.

To top off you expect someone to take you serious when you say something.

You have ZERO credibility here HarleyFATBOY, (NONE) but you keep thinking you do.

What a maroon!

As much as i respect your posts Charlie,i do have to correct you as i corrected harleyfatbaffoon..You said to harldeyfatbaffoon,,, "To top off you expect someone to take you serious when you say something." 

HFB doesn't say ''something'' he says NOTHING,,,,usually nothing of substance anyways.😉 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, RAGNAR said:

HFB doesn't say ''something'' he says NOTHING,,,,usually nothing of substance anyways.😉 

I have no interest in somebody who will not admit he subscribes and claims he has an "Imaginary friend" who must spend hours describing (and recording) all the activities of all the participants in minute detail just so he can spread negative comments on a chat board that he won't even cough up a couple bucks to as a supporting member. I never have to see his posts except when somebody answers him. If nobody answers, and we all have him on ignore, then he is gone. Welcome to "Cancel Culture".

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3