B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #73 (July)

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It's great to be back!  I see my presence has been missed!!  It's going to be fun in here again with all you flower children!!

With your past history, it won't be for long...😏

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

What a moron!!

I saw a notification you had quoted me, so I actually read the post. About the first one of yours that I have read since you kindly explained to me how I could block you.
Your lack of response to the points I made shows that I probably was not too far off the mark. 
Let me explain it clearer;  
I don't and I can safely say, most of us don't, care about the little personal vendetta you have against RLC. 
We all have issues and preference as to what we would like RLC to be, or show us. We all grouse and complain about certain participants-especially N&B.
If the site as a whole doesn't meet our expectations, an adult would vote with his wallet and just leave them behind. Even I quit watching and paying while we had Milena, Serafima and Amira, and B4 was closed. Just not to my liking.
What you are doing is comparable to wanting a Harley and posting on Honda and Yamaha boards about how bad they are compared to your dream Harley.

RLC doesn't give two shits about your opinion and no amount of whining and bitching by you is going to change anything.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

58 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

I saw a notification you had quoted me, so I actually read the post. About the first one of yours that I have read since you kindly explained to me how I could block you.
Your lack of response to the points I made shows that I probably was not too far off the mark. 
Let me explain it clearer;  
I don't and I can safely say, most of us don't, care about the little personal vendetta you have against RLC. 
We all have issues and preference as to what we would like RLC to be, or show us. We all grouse and complain about certain participants-especially N&B.
If the site as a whole doesn't meet our expectations, an adult would vote with his wallet and just leave them behind. Even I quit watching and paying while we had Milena, Serafima and Amira, and B4 was closed. Just not to my liking.
What you are doing is comparable to wanting a Harley and posting on Honda and Yamaha boards about how bad they are compared to your dream Harley.

RLC doesn't give two shits about your opinion and no amount of whining and bitching by you is going to change anything.

I have had 2 Harley's in my lifetime, that want is no longer!!

Guess what, I give two shits about what you, RLC, or anyone else thinks about me and I will continue to bitch and complain about a shitty run site with shitty people in the cast.  On that note, have a pleasant evening!!

52 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

J'ai eu 2 Harley dans ma vie, ce besoin n'est plus !!

Devinez quoi, je me fous de ce que vous, RLC ou n'importe qui d'autre pensez de moi et je continuerai à râler et à me plaindre d'un site de merde avec des gens de merde dans le casting. Sur ce, bonne soirée !!

👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1