Footy #2

ddhm

Congratulations to England , the 2 better teams are in the final .. but … please .. that was a scandalous decision , penalty kick for what ? And a second ball inside which affected the gameplay .. we live the era of VAR and I highly doubt if this was happening on the other side of the pitch would have the same result .. An epic EURO , ready for an epic final .. let’s see 😎

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Congratulations to England , the 2 better teams are in the final .. but … please .. that was a scandalous decision , penalty kick for what ? And a second ball inside which affected the gameplay .. we live the era of VAR and I highly doubt if this was happening on the other side of the pitch would have the same result .. An epic EURO , ready for an epic final .. let’s see 😎

Normally for a foul :biggrin: 👍👍👍👍👍

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Normally for a foul :biggrin: 👍👍👍👍👍

On chances created England yeh but a very dubious penalty which Kane fucked up but did his job following in for the rebound.Some England fans convinced themselves that tonight would be a piece of cake so I hope they now realise that the final is far from over.Italy will be a real test of what England are made of.Denmark can be extremely proud of their performance tonight.

2 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

On chances created England yeh but a very dubious penalty which Kane fucked up but did his job following in for the rebound.Some England fans convinced themselves that tonight would be a piece of cake so I hope they now realise that the final is far from over.Italy will be a real test of what England are made of.Denmark can be extremely proud of their performance tonight.

Just a little praise from a Scotty will do for me 😂

Denmark played well in the first half but once we drew level only one team in it. A win is a win and I'll take it however it came 👍

48 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We played pretty well and deserved to win. The game transpired as I thought it would...Denmark being hard to break down and very organised, but also dangerous on the break. But we really didn't give them much, apart from that great free kick. I don't think it was a penalty, but Kane should've  had a more obvious one anyway...

I don't think we can beat the Italians though...but it's the final I'd hoped for...😁

Stirling must be 1 of the players of the tournament...I'm wasn't a huge fan before, but he's stepped up to the plate. He was excellent...

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

I didn't...

• Like 1

Unfortunately I missed the first half, but the second was a stunner. Denmark played with great heart, it was obvious they were gassed at the end and still kept fighting. It was a shame that one team had to lose. (Just like Spain/Italy). 

One thing I can say with confidence is that European "Footie" has a new American fan.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Just a little praise from a Scotty will do for me 😂

Denmark played well in the first half but once we drew level only one team in it. A win is a win and I'll take it however it came 👍

We were knocking at the door for an hour or so...Yes, a dodgy pen dodgley taken, but we should have had another and we deserved to go through. 1 of the shit ITV panel voted Schmeichel MOM...It was Sterling for me...

• Like 2