Rachel & Ross (2021) Part #1

7 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

I think knowing what the participants are saying would create more problems than it would solve,we may hear stuff that we really don't wanna hear,even their personal private stuff.They may even divulge where exactly they are/live and I believe that is an absolute no no.Yeh the odd snippet here and there just to explain a few things could be helpful.A Russian speaking CC member willing to translate for us maybe.?A translation archives request topic.😏😏😁

The other major problem is that the translation may not always be acurate due to regional slang or if the person is not loud enough or background noise is too much for the mic's to pick up the correct words being used.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Just In said:

The other major problem is that the translation may not always be acurate due to regional slang or if the person is not loud enough or background noise is too much for the mic's to pick up the correct words being used.

YIV JIST GOAN AN BURST MA BUBBLE AM FAIR GREETIN MA PEEPERS OOT NOO.πŸ˜πŸ‘

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Just In said:

Youtube system is a gigantic piece of s*** when translating to my language, it's way better don't have that subtitles on screen

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

YIV JIST GOAN AN BURST MA BUBBLE AM FAIR GREETIN MA PEEPERS OOT NOO.πŸ˜πŸ‘

A try an dae ma bit ye ken, bit it's naw aw that easy bit still glad tae be o service neebs.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I got the first sentence, but what does, "I'm for greeting my eyes out now," mean? Or, is that what it says?Β 

Hi Buddy,it just means "I'm really crying my eyes out now"πŸ‘.If you had just eaten a big meal you could say "I'm fair foo up".πŸ˜ƒ

• Thanks 1