Rachel & Ross (2021) Part #1

10 minutes ago, Alexandria said:

Didn't think you would be haha. The whole nude 24/7 does take something away from the experience. Just turns to the norm and usual routine.Β 

Yep less is not always more πŸ‘ she would look lovely in panty's at least.

• Like 1

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a thought... shoot me down if you like..
Wouldn't it be a good idea to introduce subtitles at the bottom of the screen ?, so those on here who don't speak Russian can understand the conversations?
I'm sure the tech is there for this to happen..........
I'm sure we all sit and watch, but knowing what they are talking about would increase the enjoyment.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FelixTheCat said:

Ask yourself this, how many of the understanders of the language are super into this stuff? Most of the time it’s to relay something bad or at best inconsequential. Ok, you can shoot me too. Ha ha!

Bang bang, I shot you down
Bang bang, you hit the ground
Bang bang, that awful sound
Bang bang, I used to shoot you down

4 hours ago, plum said:

Just a thought... shoot me down if you like..
Wouldn't it be a good idea to introduce subtitles at the bottom of the screen ?, so those on here who don't speak Russian can understand the conversations?
I'm sure we all sit and watch, but knowing what they are talking about would increase the enjoyment.

you need to make a very large donation, for that to happen. luckily with the latest addition, you are just one button away, just hit the donation button, and VHTV will consider your request. 😁 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, plum said:

YouTube does it every second of the day: auto-generated subtitles in several languages. I'm sure other sites do it, too. Many have made the same wish for this site.Β 

• Like 1

I think knowing what the participants are saying would create more problems than it would solve,we may hear stuff that we really don't wanna hear,even their personal private stuff.They may even divulge where exactly they are/live and I believe that is an absolute no no.Yeh the odd snippet here and there just to explain a few things could be helpful.A Russian speaking CC member willing to translate for us maybe.?A translation archives request topic.😏😏😁

• Upvote 2