B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #74 (July)

3 hours ago, hockeylover14150 said:

Does anybody really think that Tesla is that attractive.  Nelly is more attractive

In my opinion, both of them need a whole lot more work than fake boobs will solve. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, yelt said:

When Martina paused at the door for a goody-by kiss from Nelly and, instead, Nelly moved her outside, beyond reach of the camera, it confirmed what I have been thinking for some time. Yes, the relationship is still very much continuing. And yes, we may never see it on camera again.

I believe you are right. The relationship is still on but off camera? They start it up and then play hide and seek.  Before Martina left she grabbed her pack back from the kitchen and went up the stairs to the room behind the front door. Some say there is an office up there or it leads to the garage.  She then came back down to the kitchen with her pack back before staying goodbye to Bogdan throw her in the air and Nelly walked her out the front door.  Does anyone know what lies in the room up the stair next to the front door?  Drugs? 

Is a frogs ass water tight??

6 hours ago, ddhothot said:

I'm guessing Russia/ukraine keeps things easier for the 'vacation' apartments, less language barriers with girls leave and join. If you had a Russian apartment and a Spanish apartment there'd be little reason for them to interact, with current setup there's often some interaction between them.

Which would be the best reason to have Russian-Ukrainian and Spanish apartments.  All the intermingling sucks ass as far as I'm concerned.....it's like a company picnic every freaking day.  It's idiotic, hurting the site IMO, and just plain boring to read about!!

4 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

among all the men in barcelona why she choose that one to bring in her bed?

close on and under cover let me laugh, even tesla know that guy not going to do anything

I was told earlier today that she is riding the cotton so it really doesn't matter does it?

3 hours ago, moules said:

This Russian friend of Tesla, who loves futbol, is wearing a tee shirt with a man's face, and beneath it the letters GOAT.

GOAT means Greatest OF All Time, so I am thinking the face on the tee shirt is Lionel Messi, who plays for Barcelona.

So maybe Tesla's friend should be called Messi, or Lionel.  Someone said Tesla had a boyfriend named Ivan.  If she does, Messi (the boy in her bed tonight) is not him.

In villa news, the 'office' appears to a have a single horizontal row of windows overlooking the pool.  The windows extend for almost the entire length of the office.

To clarify, there is 3 windows in the garage that overlook the pool area for the sickly demented Bogdan to get his rocks off with.

Il y a 6 heures, moules a dit :

This Russian friend of Tesla, who loves futbol, is wearing a tee shirt with a man's face, and beneath it the letters GOAT.

GOAT means Greatest OF All Time, so I am thinking the face on the tee shirt is Lionel Messi, who plays for Barcelona.

So maybe Tesla's friend should be called Messi, or Lionel.  Someone said Tesla had a boyfriend named Ivan.  If she does, Messi (the boy in her bed tonight) is not him.

In villa news, the 'office' appears to a have a single horizontal row of windows overlooking the pool.  The windows extend for almost the entire length of the office.

Well she must be wearing the wrong shirt because we know who the real GOAT is!

18 hours ago, mkm2222 said:

Bruno is an Alpha , 
yes most of you would say he attract stupid girl, 
actually I watched how he attracted girls  before Gina's relationship.  and I tell you guys he is a master
i am 33 years old i wish i could have some of his manipulations and pick up tricks 

listen hardly a 'master'  His prey is tourists girls who are in sexy, hedonistic Barcelona ...nude beaches , sexy club scene....  yes he looks ok, has a Spanish accent and for the women using him ...he is here today , gone today for them...  who is hustling who !!!   

now his prey is Russian type girls who are puzzled and highly challenged  as to how to navigate and explain  bringing boys back to camera  land ... he has broken into this honey pot of easy, sleazy and far from any master .. lucky ! you bet , manipulating ?? why not,  easy pickings...all day long....  a master hardly...  it's all to easy and his hustle is a two way street ...these girls are in more control than this conniving hustler is given credit ....

all that being said ....the boy is still getting fucked by some sweet poontang lol...  

• Upvote 2