B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #31 (July)

5 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Does anyone remember when he said he was going to LEAVE this forum a few weeks ago ? and some people actually believed him 🤣 

I recall some naive member saying " Harly is the man of his words " LOL 😂  He is just a weak pathetic man. 

which time was that ?

6 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Does anyone remember when he said he was going to LEAVE this forum a few weeks ago ? and some people actually believed him 🤣 

I recall some naive member saying " Harly is the man of his words " LOL 😂  He is just a weak pathetic man. 

hes been back and forth a couple of times since then

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

the last 5-8 years :)

he has a source in barcelona who follows the girls around then tells him what they get up to offcam, being the gentleman that he is he likes to inform the forums what happens offcam

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

he has a source in barcelona who follows the girls around then tells him what they get up to offcam, being the gentleman that he is he likes to inform the forums what happens offcam

the other possibility is that he is just a miserable lonely old man who likes to make shits up 😂

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, tommy845 said:

Stella is unpacking her suitcase and it doesn't look that she's here to stay for long.

She brought things for like a month or so

Ariana did not arrive at B1 with 5 suitcases but yet after 10 months in the apartment, she left with lots of things that she did not have when she arrived.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

I guess Stella had to get out of Dubai for a while. I see a duty-free store bag on the floor.

Because we only find duty free in Dubai? From memory I think you have them in most airports, maybe even in Barcelona

• Haha 1