B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #75 (July)

13 minutes ago, Jimmyharianto said:

00.45 N/B exit through door 5-6 apparently towards the blue tent.  is there a villa exit through the blue tent...

oh the mysteries of the Villa .... good one 

5 hours ago, moos54 said:

i am surprised at harley's reaction because she has a tattoo 🤔

otherwise, for your words, I can only agree with you 😁

Not to mention that she is a slut. 🤫

14 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Not to mention that she is a slut. 🤫

Comparatively she is an attractive girl, we can expect some more bates and rather frequent nudity from her. but I don't think there is much more to her, I don't think she would ever have sex with anyone on cam ( boy or girl ). and I certainly don't expect to see anything crazy from her. She is very predictable and repetitive, so as much as I like her, I won't be too sad if she left.  

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

Comparatively she is an attractive girl, we can expect some more bates and rather frequent nudity from her. but I don't think there is much more to her, I don't think she would ever have sex with anyone on cam ( boy or girl ). and I certainly don't expect to see anything crazy from her. She is very predictable and repetitive, so as much as I like her, I won't be too sad if she left.  

That is exactly my view on her too. She is very beautiful, and she masturbates for the cameras. That is about as far as it goes. After 3-4 times, it is just boring, plain and simple. Not my dream type of person for a voyeur project at all. But who am to judge. I seem to always love the girls everyone else on here hates, and vice versa.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, corvette84 said:

They are all sluts to Harley, you should know this by now. 😉

slut is a person who is known to have had sex many times with different individuals.

If they do this activity and they fit the description, then they could be labelled as such but in reality no one actually knows what they do outside of the apartment walls.  I highly doubt any of these girls is going to put on their Social Media she was fucked by this guy or that guy and blew 100's of others. 

Most of the time is just pure speculation.  We all know speculating drives the forums.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bluewinner said:

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

That is exactly my view on her too. She is very beautiful, and she masturbates for the cameras. That is about as far as it goes. After 3-4 times, it is just boring, plain and simple. Not my dream type of person for a voyeur project at all. But who am to judge. I seem to always love the girls everyone else on here hates, and vice versa.

I will keep on having faith that one day we will be surprised by her.. I agree with your comments and from what we have seen ( I find her also strange since she will isolate many times herself from the others without any particular reason but that’s maybe something that me only can’t understand ) but it might be that the outside of the apartment relationship seems to trouble her mind for what we have been watching by her and … she’s a close friend from Pam as we all know , I have always believed that a girl who has sex in front of cameras can always somehow “ persuade “ or “ put words “ to another of trying and doing so without hesitation.

Time will give the answers for this GOV ultimately ☺️😇

58 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I will keep on having faith that one day we will be surprised by her.. I agree with your comments and from what we have seen ( I find her also strange since she will isolate many times herself from the others without any particular reason but that’s maybe something that me only can’t understand ) but it might be that the outside of the apartment relationship seems to trouble her mind for what we have been watching by her and … she’s a close friend from Pam as we all know , I have always believed that a girl who has sex in front of cameras can always somehow “ persuade “ or “ put words “ to another of trying and doing so without hesitation.

Time will give the answers for this GOV ultimately ☺️😇

I think she has a boyfriend back home, so she is not going to do anything with any guy in Barca. and she doesn't seem to be into girls at all. some more masturbation and nudity is all we can expect from her. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bluewinner said:

Comparativamente, es una chica atractiva, podemos esperar más bates y desnudez bastante frecuente de ella. pero no creo que haya mucho más en ella, no creo que alguna vez tenga sexo con nadie en la cámara (niño o niña). y ciertamente no espero ver nada loco de ella. Es muy predecible y repetitiva, así que por mucho que me guste, no me entristecerá demasiado si se marcha.  

That's the description of quite a few girls, Ariana, Radi, Amira (cancel out the attractive)...the difference, in my opinion, is that Vivian doesn't fuck when she goes out, unlike other girls....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, omedo said:

That's the description of quite a few girls, Ariana, Radi, Amira (cancel out the attractive)...the difference, in my opinion, is that Vivian doesn't fuck when she goes out, unlike other girls....

Even Tesla seem to be falling more and more into this category too. 😢

• Upvote 2