B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #77 (July)

51 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ulyana 😇😇😇😋😋

So ddhm, after reading your post it trigerred a thought. With so much chat about the new participants RLC chooses, I began thinking about what is missing now that we had more of during the "Russian" days before RLC had to leave. I thought about what apartments were at the top. Certantly Leora, Annabelle and her man, and of course Masha, Sasha and Dasha although I believe even back then those 3 were in Rome. The couples that came to mind and who always generated a large following were couples where the woman in the apartment was bisexual...especially Eva( Eva and Sam), Jane (Jane and Dick), and I think Ulyana also. They brought to the scene a whole lot of unexpected, serious surprises...lesbian and FFM threesomes with other great looking women. I could never really figure out if these instances were planned "shows" but they never seemed "staged" and were always natural and damn sexy. I know today we have Nelly and Martina, who I still enjoy, and Masha although now she seems less into other women. But I think that Nelly and Martina are a bit different from the Russians in that I think their relationship was an accident RLC didn't see coming...they got lucky. The three couples I mentioned were consistenly erotic and fun to watch. I'm thinking RLC might have forgotten about that previously successful formula of bisexual women in heterosexual relationships. Maybe RLC should go back to the "goldmine" they once had. Thanks for your post that that spurned me to write this.

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Ulyana 😇😇😇😋😋

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

when !!!  will everyone learn to stop encouraging and validating this bafoon... STOP!!!!

like a nuisance dog (pissing on your leg) if you look away IGNORE long enough they calm down and just go away... 

why do you allow yourselves to be made fools of for letting him get under your skin ..... just choose ignore button and you won't see this pigs posts ...

I know deep down you love me too!

16 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Spot on, they know the loyal followers are weak minded and that they can walk all over them!

The weak minded is someone who hates something with passion but cannot let it go, so repeats his hateful shits everyday and irritates everyone. 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, DWI said:

So ddhm, after reading your post it trigerred a thought. With so much chat about the new participants RLC chooses, I began thinking about what is missing now that we had more of during the "Russian" days before RLC had to leave. I thought about what apartments were at the top. Certantly Leora, Annabelle and her man, and of course Masha, Sasha and Dasha although I believe even back then those 3 were in Rome. The couples that came to mind and who always generated a large following were couples where the woman in the apartment was bisexual...especially Eva( Eva and Sam), Jane (Jane and Dick), and I think Ulyana also. They brought to the scene a whole lot of unexpected, serious surprises...lesbian and FFM threesomes with other great looking women. I could never really figure out if these instances were planned "shows" but they never seemed "staged" and were always natural and damn sexy. I know today we have Nelly and Martina, who I still enjoy, and Masha although now she seems less into other women. But I think that Nelly and Martina are a bit different from the Russians in that I think their relationship was an accident RLC didn't see coming...they got lucky. The three couples I mentioned were consistenly erotic and fun to watch. I'm thinking RLC might have forgotten about that previously successful formula of bisexual women in heterosexual relationships. Maybe RLC should go back to the "goldmine" they once had. Thanks for your post that that spurned me to write this.

I agree with your post , I also want to add that the Russian GOV apartment was also fantastic , the last 3 girls , an ultimate imagination of mine ( Angie ) , Samantha and Emily , well , what more can I say ?? 

RLC has brought the last year ( Covid era )  some of their mega weapons ( Monica , Holly , Megan , Amalia ) but I think that none of them created as much as buzz and controversy like Elian and Tesla as also of course the fully shy and “ innocent “ Nana .. Vivian has issues with her BF , otherwise I think she wouldn’t hesitate ..

My conclusion is that it is always necessary a “ mixture “ of old with new participants , so as the “ old “ and experienced ones to “ pass the torch “ to the new ones but seeing the last two months continuous empty beds and  repeaters , in my humble opinion something must be wrong .. 

The only explanation I can give is that the repeaters are planned for a long 10 months stay ( as the great Noldus made this observation ) and I think that RLC is recruiting them so as to scout Barcelona slowly and with their expertise to recruit “ local “ Barcelona Ukrainian / Russian residents , speak and make them understand what RLC is all about and slowly and in the long run stop worrying anymore how to bring newcomers or repeaters  from East Europe . This is also my explanation why B&N still are a COV , i do believe that the plan is already in the making , ending with bringing girls from Russia ( except when it is necessary ) and this repeaters cast that we currently have to help build the “ local RLC “ , girls that reside in Barcelona .. the success with Gina has been remarkable , I can’t see why not going this direction … still , Ulyana 😂🤣😂🤣😋😋😋😋

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

I think it is important that we who have been here for 8-9 years keep in mind that there are constantly new ones here, who do not have the same ballast as us.At work I travel a lot and give lectures and it is often about the same topics that I have held for over 10 years so sometimes I take a lot of what I talk about as a matter of course.But then I have to keep in mind those who have never heard of the topic or know anything about it must get the understanding from the basics.This is how it is here at CC as well, someone has never seen or heard of the girls we have seen in 377 days over four long periods. 

:angel:

Sounds like you need some new material, you must be boring as fuck with your lectures!!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

No sir, the weak minded is you bluewhiner!!

At least I am not here just out of spite. Believe me or not, when I decide that I am no longer interested in RLC, you won't see a single comment from me here, I'll find some other hobby that would not make me look like a miserable ass. 

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

I think it is important that we who have been here for 8-9 years keep in mind that there are constantly new ones here, who do not have the same ballast as us.

At work I travel a lot and give lectures and it is often about the same topics that I have held for over 10 years so sometimes I take a lot of what I talk about as a matter of course. But then I have to keep in mind those who have never heard of the topic or know anything about it must get the understanding from the basics.

This is how it is here at CC as well, someone has never seen or heard of the girls we have seen in 377 days over four long periods. :angel:

22 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sounds like you need some new material, you must be boring as fuck with your lectures!!

Now you are attacking Noldus,the person who never attacks anyone,or talks bad about anyone.You really are sounding like a woman with really bad PMS issues or someone going through a mental breakdown. You really have deep mental issues in life,and has less to do with  your hatred for RLC and the people on this forum. I know Noldus doesn't need anyone to stick up for him,but just fuck off the people who have done no wrong and go on your way. If you are looking to be the most hated person on here,your'e doing a great job.  

All kidding aside,,,,GET SOME FUCKING HELP HARLEY!! 

See the source image

• Upvote 7

1 minute ago, RAGNAR said:

Now you are attacking Noldus,the person who never attacks anyone,or talks bad about anyone.You really are sounding like a woman with really bad PMS issues or someone going through a mental breakdown. You really have deep mental issues in life,and has less to do with  your hatred for RLC and the people on this forum. I know Noldus doesn't need anyone to stick up for him,but just fuck off the people who have done no wrong and go on your way. If you are looking to be the most hated person on here,your'e doing a great job.  

All kidding aside,,,,GET SOME FUCKING HELP HARLEY!! 

See the source image

BRAVO!!!!!!!! POST OF THE YEAR!!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

At least I am not here just out of spite. Believe me or not, when I decide that I am no longer interested in RLC, you won't see a single comment from me here, I'll find some other hobby that would not make me look like a miserable ass. 

we'll see when that time comes