Leora & Malia - Home Activities #24

Guest Slipper Guyquad

3 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Right, i'm dropping out of making posts completely until something is done about this. How just one person is being allowed to destroy the whole thing with incessant trolling. So when things change, i'll start posting again. 

Anyone wants to know stuff, PM me.

BUT SOMEONE HAS TO TAKE A STAND ON THIS. GUESS IT'S ME.

You're giving them exactly what they want, to shut you up. Fuck them keep going. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

7 hours ago, Pepe said:

You're giving them exactly what they want, to shut you up. Fuck them keep going. 

It's the first time I have agreed with the Skunk for a long time😒.......Don't let other peoples opinions affect you, the forum rules allow them to post because they are not disrespectful to the tenants or other members.  Because someone's opinion is different to yourself or because they repeat the same message ad infinitum is no reason for you to quit.....Block them !!

To some people on the forum SOME of thier opinions MAY be valid. Because they may not be Leora or Malia " fans " is not a valid enough reason to ban them, otherwise who will be next because they are deemed as zealot's.

Stand your ground SG !! 

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

It's the first time I have agreed with the Skunk for a long time.......Don't let other peoples opinions affect you, the forum rules allow them to post because they are not disrespectful to the tenants or other members.  Because someone's opinion is different to yourself or because they repeat the same message ad infinitum is no reason for you to quit.....Block them !!

To some people on the forum SOME of thier opinions MAY be valid. Because they may not be Leora or Malia " fans " is not a valid enough reason to ban them, otherwise who will be next because they are deemed as zealot's.

Stand your ground SG !! 

We have a major breakthrough if the Cat and the Skunk are agreeing!!!

Woo Hoo 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Good Morning _ Bonjour

good evening _ bonne nuit

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👯

great day for everyone in family

good weekend for every 

Sunday

🐨👯 🗼 🐈 🐴🦝🐿️ 🐶 🐱🦨 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️ nick  chris gag-her patou  brokk! 🦍  🐊   gregg 😁😈 mchef56 marco 6742 nenemoh7

• Like 3