Teresa & Sergio (2021) Part #2

47 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

How about Minnie and Melissa sharing a place?

0%. For Minnie normal that situation. She living with BF for two years or more. In Russia there is national proverb "Beats means Love" - so she is committed to this. And Minnie is not interested in the project at all. Melissa there is no new information. However, all those useless guests in last apartment with Sergio (Luba and other loafers) are her friends. Therefore, the apartment will not be good. 

I'd rather bet on Alisa (if she's without boyfriend) and Diana. Here's the fact that it Diana not opened, it's just crime against subscribers. She is cyclical. Now she enjoys life, guys, sex and lives for herself. That is, on the bright side and does everything that made her Name and most of the comments. This period lasts 1-2 months. Then she wants love, looking only potencial boyfriends. Then closed relationships, depression, quarrels, end of relationship - apathy, disappearance from apartment for 2-3 days, closing apartment. As a result, she will be opened just for period when Diana have closed relationship after 3-5 week, with quarrels, depression and all this🤔. And this is 100% the fault of Management and VH. Who can't deal with quotas. They have 3 people who opening apartments in this city. One broke for ~3 months. Who will be to blame? Subscribers!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, groomy said:

0%. For Minnie normal that situation. She living with BF for two years or more. In Russia there is national proverb "Beats means Love" - so she is committed to this. And Minnie is not interested in the project at all. Melissa there is no new information. However, all those useless guests in last apartment with Sergio (Luba and other loafers) are her friends. Therefore, the apartment will not be good. 

I'd rather bet on Alisa (if she's without boyfriend) and Diana. Here's the fact that it Diana not opened, it's just crime against subscribers. She is cyclical. Now she enjoys life, guys, sex and lives for herself. That is, on the bright side and does everything that made her Name and most of the comments. This period lasts 1-2 months. Then she wants love, looking only potencial boyfriends. Then closed relationships, depression, quarrels, end of relationship - apathy, disappearance from apartment for 2-3 days, closing apartment. As a result, she will be opened just for period when Diana have closed relationship after 3-5 week, with quarrels, depression and all this🤔. And this is 100% the fault of Management and VH. Who can't deal with quotas. They have 3 people who opening apartments in this city. One broke for ~3 months. Who will be to blame? Subscribers!

Diana has had her chances ( 2 times already ) and both times she blew it, If I was a manager I would not trust her for the third time. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

Diana has had her chances ( 2 times already ) and both times she blew it, If I was a manager I would not trust her for the third time. 

But Diana does more content than Turbo and Teletubbies combined. 

And I wrote, timing is important. New Sergio or Sergio in early years? Alisa in first year or Alisa with toxic BF? Diana just cyclical. Now she has 1-2 good months, which we are missing. When she is opened (in the fall), probably fall in love again and be boring and toxic apartment without much interest (but still more than Turbo and Teletubbies combined).

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Only 2?? So generous 😁 She is good in making problems for who put her in front of an apartment
Even the puppets boss don't trusts her to give her an apartment 😂 Better she go take care of her issues 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, groomy said:

And I wrote, timing is important. New Sergio or Sergio in early years? Alisa in first year or Alisa with toxic BF? Diana just cyclical. Now she has 1-2 good months, which we are missing. When she is opened (in the fall), probably fall in love again and be boring and toxic apartment without much interest (but still more than Turbo and Teletubbies combined).

When she had her apartment the first time around, she was doing ok for a few weeks and then she was just sleeping the whole time until she was kicked out. second time they just let her stay in that apartment because VH banned the original tenant and the same thing happened, she had a few Ok weeks and then she was MIA. why would a manager invest in a tenant for a few weeks or couple of months, it doesn't make much sense. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well she started to slap him but his reaction is totally mean and inapprobriate...

Make alcohol free apartments.  The abuse will be far less. 

Most can't handle their Kool aid too well. :biggrin:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, groomy said:

Best thing for Diana is a few months in rehab :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2