Guest Slipper Guyquad

Good Morning _ Bonjour

good evening _ bonne nuit

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👯

a week start

Monday

🐨👯 🗼 🐈🌟 🐱🐴🦝🐿️🦍 🐶 🦨 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🕵️🌶️ nick  chris gag-her pautou  brokk!  🐊   gregg 😁😈 mchef56 marco 6742 nenemoh7

• Like 1

On 7/24/2021 at 11:34 PM, van the man said:

I feel terrible being critical of either Leora or Malia, they are now the ONLY reason I hang around RLC, but they now seem constrained by 'rules' either self inflicted or by RLC. The beauty of Leora was that she was always herself. She lived her life according to her rules and enjoyed herself for herself. We observers simply enjoyed whatever she did. 

Sadly RLC fell apart after the Russian apartments disappeared and was only saved by Leora arriving in Prague (adding Malia was great too) but Leora has changed. For me personally it feels like she has nothing but contempt for RLC and her fans. 

Just before tonight's session Malia was lightly playing with Leora's breast albeit through her nightie. It was affectionate and real. Suddenly Leora decided it was time for pinkie toy to make an appearance. Wam Bang thank you Mam 10 minutes later it's back to texting and zero interaction. Sad really

SPOT ON !!👍 But you will no doubt have ruffled a few feathers of some members.😱

• Like 1

On 7/24/2021 at 11:43 PM, marco6742 said:

Absolutely, it felt more of a 'lets just get it out of the way' thing.

It's all part of the arrogant attitude she now displays towards her viewers.

She mistakenly believes that we are fortunate to have her, when in actual fact the opposite is true, she is fortunate to have us.

She throws a few crumbs to the peasants and smugly enjoys the power she believes she still has. She is living on her past glory and not the present.

She could get a hundred negative remarks and one positive, and her vanity would allow her to think she is still " Miss Wonderful "

She has become repetitive, disinterested, arrogant, smug and boring.

I will be waiting for the statutory " sad, laughing, and confused " emojis from the "kiss you all over " fanatics and self appointed guardians of her rapidly diminishing once glorious reputation.

Bring it on!! 😁

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 5