Gina and Bruno - Home activities #8

Just now, moos54 said:

no, I'm talking about Masha, Sasha, Jane, Dick, Nelly, Bogdan, Eva, Sam, Dasha and most of the guests we saw in the various apartments
That's it for me " all these little people"

i see

Just now, ddhm said:

Beautiful Ariana for a cameo appearance , seems that she and Holly kept on with their lives in Barcelona , at least for the time being . 

it is because they have not yet found the way to come to France 😁 

2 minutes ago, philo said:

I am fully aware that Olive never cleaned Masha's apartment. However, when she first arrived on camera, many said that she "looked like a cleaning lady". This led to her being given a name although she was never given a name by RLC.

Maybe because she was always just a guest 🤣

2 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

why france? to meet u?

yes it's because I'm French and I live in France, it's only a joke 
Although I wouldn't mind meeting them, both at the same time if they wish 😁

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

The freedom of the forum is that it allows viewers to call things and people whatever they like without having to be sanctioned by some authority whether that by RLC or one of their agents. When people accept the terms, names, or labels, that is the making of the name whether the person is a guest or not. 

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

yes it's because I'm French and I live in France, it's only a joke 
Although I wouldn't mind meeting them, both at the same time if they wish 😁

and u will forfill their needs?  or make a smith of yurself?

The forum named several people who were guest and who were not sanctioned by an RLC agent. The name Top Knot is much more recognizable than the name Dick. Pablow, the guest who was fucking Susan right under the nose of Hector, was never sanctioned by RLC agents either. Crew Cut, the guest who was fucking Dasha, was also never given an official name. There have been others. I argue that the name given by the people is more relevant as the actual name than the one put on the apartment by RLC and sanctioned by their agents. 

• Confused 1

we are always on smith back but is there sum1 faster than smith to shoot is load or there is sum1 on rlc when he see the pussy he came already? pretty sure noldus have that in his excel files

3 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

and u will forfill their needs?  or make a smith of yurself?

Good to see Ariana. She asked Bruno if he was going to work and he said to the gym. She then said why you look so pretty for the gym? :wink:

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, philo said:

The freedom of the forum is that it allows viewers to call things and people whatever they like without having to be sanctioned by some authority whether that by RLC or one of their agents. When people accept the terms, names, or labels, that is the making of the name whether the person is a guest or not. 

Yes you are right, besides I do not really see how RLC could prohibit the members to give their point of view on what they see seeing that Camcaps is an independent forum, the only way to do it on their part, it is trying again to shut down the forum like what they tried to do a few years ago
Camcaps has learned from its past mistakes and we try not to repeat them, that's why there were some changes after this episode

However, we might as well remain consistent in the words, let's call a spade a spade, this girl has always been a simple guest in the various apartments and in view of her behavior, we could quickly guess that she was a close friend.
I know you like to live in your world of speculation, I personally like to live in the reality of facts 😁
It also allows other members of the forum to have different point of view and they can make their own conclusion.

After a few years of being premium members of RLC, or even watching RLC as non-members, it still helps to understand how the site works.

• Like 1