Nina & Kira (2021) Part #2

I feel sorry for the girls, having to go away at weekends to relieve their sexual desires 

( I wish we could go with them )

Anyway I Hate these dogooders trying to change the way we live in this world 

whether your a Lesbian,Gay,Bisexual or Transsexual,if you love someone,go for it,make the best of it ,your only 

on this earth once.,I support you 100%🌈

Going back to the girls, I think there’s a little room or toilet on the left in the passage way going down to the laundry room, where the girls sometimes disappear for a kiss and cuddle and maybe a little fumble.

Im afraid beggars can’t be choosy theses days👍😻

• Like 1

3 hours ago, disneykid said:

Anyway I Hate these dogooders trying to change the way we live in this world 

If they're trying to change the way people live, which is none of their goddamn business anyway, I wouldn't call them "doGOODERS". Just the opposite, in fact.

• Like 1

Can anyone give me a sensible answer ,why  the girls have to go away at weekends to have sex 

and not in the house . 
I suppose the they could have a little fumble under the duvet,maybe they do😻 
After watching the girls for 4 years if things don’t alter soon ,I might have to think twice 

about renewing my subscription as there’s not much going on in the house. 
I don’t what to as they have become part of my life.😻

1 hour ago, disneykid said:

Can anyone give me a sensible answer ,why  the girls have to go away at weekends to have sex 

and not in the house . 
I suppose the they could have a little fumble under the duvet,maybe the do😻

Well Dis no doubt someone will say you are only paying for views through the cams, you see what you see and nothing else. Sex is merely a bonus if it happens 😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Il y a 2 heures, disneykid a dit :

Quelqu'un peut-il me donner une réponse sensée, pourquoi les filles doivent partir le week-end pour avoir des relations sexuelles 

et pas dans la maison. 
Je suppose qu'elles pourraient avoir un peu tâtonné sous la couette, peut-être qu'elles le font Après avoir regardé les filles pendant 4 ans si les choses ne changent pas bientôt, jeréguler 
peut-être y réfléchir à deux fois 

de développer mon abonnement car il ne se passe pas grand-chose dans la maison. 
Je ne sais pas quoi faire car ils sont devenus une partie de ma vie.😻

Nothing says girls go on weekends to have sex, there are a lot of other things to do including going with their families separately.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, refazer said:

Nothing says girls go on weekends to have sex, there are a lot of other things to do including going with their families separately.

And pigs might fly😜
They wouldn’t bye a sex aid  just to look at ,you must think I’m stupid ( Don’t answer that )😒

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

He is a fanatic. It is useless to discuss with him...

I don’t give a monkeys what you think / we all have our own opinions ,that’s what this forum is about 
Have a nice day in your lovely EU . RULE BRITANNIA 

• Haha 2