Nina & Kira (2021) Part #2

2 minutes ago, disneykid said:

In the  end revenge will be sweet👍

Not quite sure if revenge is the best term but certainly we all want the UK to prosper now we have got out of the EU but the EU just don't want to let go and still think they can dictate to us which is never gonna happen.

Nationalisation is what the EU is hell bent on and will never be satisfied until they have full control of all Europe which in my opinion is rather sad. Why do they want this? well one could put forward many theories but all dictatoral regimes meet their end in the final analysis. Have nothing against Europe as a whole in fact love many of their country's it's just the overwhelming lust for power that the EU want pisses most people off over here.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Robwin said:

Nationalism is the desire for power. As far as stupid EU bashing well perhaps when the EU stop all their revenge tactics a calmer and grown up relationship may be possible.

Now they can dissolve the monarchy and they'll save billions. 

• Haha 4

I’ve just been reading about Russia’s attitude towards Sam sex marriages  

Now I can understand why the girls 

are being very careful about close contact I It’s such a shame as the love each other. 
it’s about time Russia moved intoi the 21 st century 🌈 

I think the girls are doing their best they can do ,at least the don’t mind walking around naked 
They must be feeling frustrated not being to do anything in the house 😻 

We  still   Love you ❤️❤️

2 minutes ago, disneykid said:

I’ve just been reading about Russia’s attitude towards Sam sex marriages  

Now I can understand why the girls 

are being very careful about close contact I It’s such a shame as the love each other. 
it’s about time Russia moved intoi the 21 st century 🌈 

I think the girls are doing their best they can do ,at least the don’t mind walking around naked 
They must be feeling frustrated not being to do anything in the house 😻 

We  still   Love you ❤️❤️

Sorry that sounds like a lame excuse to me. The attitude in Russia is this way for years and they did not care and now all of a sudden they care? 
And doing it in their own home what should happen? 
Makes no sense at all..

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sorry that sounds like a lame excuse to me. The attitude in Russia is this way for years and they did not care and now all of a sudden they care? 
And doing it in their own home what should happen? 
Makes no sense at all..

It’s not an excuse  i didn’t know till I read about it 🤷‍♀️

30 minutes ago, disneykid said:

It’s not an excuse  i didn’t know till I read about it 🤷‍♀️

Well in that case they can leave the site if they are afraid about the cams. They do not earn much with views anyways I bet.

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Monarchy is laughing 😂

giphy.gif

As well they should.  Boris is a fucking Buffoon, and head of government of a state with nukes. Think about That for a moment. Absolutely Horrifying!!!!

• Haha 1