Nina & Kira (2021) Part #2

Just now, disneykid said:

Idont  know why they moved there in the first place .I know it was abit cold but the last house ( council house ) 

was about the right size .We will have to wait and see if and when they move.🤔

Yeah i thought ther last place was quite cute with the split level kitchen etc etc. The living room though was a bit cramped.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yeah i thought ther last place was quite cute with the split level kitchen etc etc. The living room though was a bit cramped.

But Nina layed most of the time in bed ,with Kira in a little corner working They looked a lot happier there .😺

44 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yeah this is a stupid apartment for them they need a more compact and personel apartment.

Their RLC one was perfect for them and i am sure they enjoyed living there.

It’s a pity they can’t get back to RLC I don’t  think they  have to pay rent there..Wasn’t  it on the subscription .

33 minutes ago, disneykid said:

It’s a pity they can’t get back to RLC I don’t  think they  have to pay rent there..Wasn’t  it on the subscription .

I remember how we all used to take the piss that the dishwasher was almost always left open :biggrin:

Can't remember if the rent was free to be honest.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, disneykid said:

Just watching them now and Kira was trying to get friendly but just no response from Nina at all. Kira always seems to look guilty when she try's, makes me laugh.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Just watching them now and Kira was trying to get friendly but just no response from Nina at all. Kira always seems to look guilty when she try's, makes me laugh.

What more can I say,that’s not already been said😟

• Like 1

Just gone back on a little while Kira looked  at  cam 20  she looked pissed off , she must think will Nina ever give in🤫. Only when she wants it,  that’s not very often I’m afraid 🤷‍♀️

ithnk it’s about she serviced Kira it’s been awhile 🙏

• Haha 1