B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #6 (July/August)

3 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

replaced? there is still an empty room

I meant Stella who replaced Ariana’s empty room .. the rest is a ridiculous RLC members contribution as they can’t find girls .. we all agree on that 😇

• Like 1

il y a 2 minutes, james deen a dit :

surely rlc can persuade amy, holly and other veterans in barca to become short term replacements to fill the empty rooms until they can find long term replacements.

its not an ideal situation i would rather have new girls but thats not going to happen any time soon

3 minutes ago, james deen said:

surely rlc can persuade amy, holly and other veterans in barca to become short term replacements to fill the empty rooms until they can find long term replacements.

Holly asked to stay longer and RLC denied .. Amira the same .. it’s a strange period with lots of controversies .. even Malia’s departure hurt RLC in my opinion that strangely  happened when Leora was expressing her thoughts to a female friend some months ago that she wanted by the end of the summer to kick Malia out and suddenly it happened even from coincidence … 🤨

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Holly asked to stay longer and RLC denied .. Amira the same .. it’s a strange period with lots of controversies .. even Malia’s departure hurt RLC in my opinion that strangely  happened when Leora was expressing her thoughts to a female friend some months ago that she wanted by the end of the summer to kick Malia out and suddenly it happened even from coincidence … 🤨

she said that?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, james deen said:

its not an ideal situation i would rather have new girls but thats not going to happen any time soon

We all want new girls , but girls like Tesla , Elian and yes , for sure like Vivian and Nana to bring a balance , it also needs a bit more slow paced than the craziness of those two .. but bring also girls like Ulyana who are explosive and then we see …🤩🥳😋

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Her time was up , she did her part , she was tired , it was time to be replaced .. Stella has been a tremendous upgrade , sadly , seems it will be for little time 😔

I agree that she was probably tired of being a part of the site and I would be disappointed if she weren't. The notion that stella is a tremendous up grade ,I find laughable. I have gotten to know Stella for a long time and I have enjoyed her over that long period of time, but I will say the same thing about her "she has done her part and not too sadly ,It's time she be retired for good." :smile:  I will miss her but it won't be too painful. I feel that none of the young women who are on this site should be blamed for inactivity or lack of rooms being filled and such because that's the responsibility of those who own the company. Maybe it's time for a mission statement from RLC ,however I realize not all will be happy with that and that's understandable.  To each his own...you pay your money and you get to praise or complain.