B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #86 (August)

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The guys are still there 😉 in my country we say “ it ain’t over before the fat lady sings “ .. a fun and interesting night ,

OMG those here that say we are brother and sister may have a point.  I was thinking the same thing.  The action moves too fast for me.  But the guys are still here ... so anything is still possible.

Yes we wont' get an orgy I don't think.  But we might still see a hook up.

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

OMG those here that say we are brother and sister may have a point.  I was thinking the same thing.  The action moves too fast for me.  But the guys are still here ... so anything is still possible.

Yes we wont' get an orgy I don't think.  But we might still see a hook up.

Nana is back in her shy mood , Vivian is a standard “ no “ bet , Pam declared her feelings just an hour ago and it is inevitably again Tesla ( that she’s not the same girl like in the beginning ) .. chances are that we get a treatment this time if this guy knows how to finger bate better than the “ football guy “ Tesla so he makes  her squirt 🥳😂🤣

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nana is back in her shy mood , Vivian is a standard “ no “ bet , Pam declared her feelings just an hour ago and it is inevitably again Tesla ( that she’s not the same girl like in the beginning ) .. chances are that we get a treatment this time if this guy knows how to finger bate better than the “ football guy “ Tesla so he makes  her squirt 🥳😂🤣

now those guys look stupid 😂

they trying to flirt with Vivian that ass must got them Hypnotize😂

zero chance young fellas 😂

Edited by Kingbanks

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

and??? the cops ???  was that a fact ?/  did anyone answer the door ??  thanks 

The girls retreated in two of the rooms , the guys were initially hidden somewhere and then they appeared in the hall of the part of the villa that the girls bedrooms are .. police seemed to stop ringing 5-10 minutes later 

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

now those guys look stupid 😂

they trying to flirt with Vivian that ass must got them Hypnotize😂

zero chance young fellas 😂

The promise of hot loose girls, booze, and pussy...you end up sleeping with your buddy and nursing blue balls...lol

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, philo said:

It looked to me that Tesia was running cover for Nelly and that the guy was supposed to follow her perhaps to Tesia's room but the guy did not catch the clue.

Nelly fell down the stairs after leaving the pool, cutting her foot and arm and grazing her leg. She used the restroom, then went down to the bathroom to wash the pool water off in the shower.  Tesla was aware that Nelly had hurt herself and went downstairs to make sure she was OK, she also got some (antiseptic?) spray from her room and sprayed it on the cut on Nelly's arm.  The guy went downstairs to get a towel.  Nelly then went to her bedroom where Bogdan tended to her cuts.

• Thanks 1