Martina and Alberto - home activities #28

Noldus

4 minutes ago, emnv said:

In my opinion, many who criticized yesterday's situation as disrespectful to Alberto were the very ones who enthusiastically applauded Hakeem when he weekly cheated on Asya, or Marat when he cheated on Ulyana, or Sam when he had anal sex with guests while Eva was in the LR.

For me, the attitude of some forum members is more a sign of sexism than a sign of respect for the partner.

Far be it from me to defend the words of the fake hypocritical puritans on CC, but to just a little fair, there are also some who praise the actions of the females when they step out of their partners, for example years ago when it was believed that Maya was still in a relationship with Stepan when she began sleeping with her new boyfriend. And sometimes it would be those same people who criticized the men if they did the same. Some people on this forum are just bias and hypocrites and look for any excuse to make negative remarks towards the tenants to make themselves feel better. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, emnv said:

In my opinion, many who criticized yesterday's situation as disrespectful to Alberto were the very ones who enthusiastically applauded Hakeem when he weekly cheated on Asya, or Marat when he cheated on Ulyana, or Sam when he had anal sex with guests while Eva was in the LR.

For me, the attitude of some forum members is more a sign of sexism than a sign of respect for the partner.

In order for Alberto to have given up his bed to Nelly and he slept on the couch, he had to be extremely tolerant and understanding to Martina.  But the question in my mind is, if Alberto had a girlfriend in her bed while she slept on the couch, would Martina have been as tolerant and accepting?  That is my question.  Or does it matter?

Edited by Deepdave
Additional thought
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

In order for Alberto to have given up his bed to Nelly and he slept on the couch, he had to be extremely tolerant and understanding to Martina.  But the question in my mind is, if Alberto had a girlfriend in her bed while she slept on the couch, would Martina have been as tolerant and accepting?  That is my question.

To compare pears to pears, you should ask if Alberto had a boyfriend

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

I will throw my two cents worth in here.  We have no idea what agreement that the two of them have.  It is well known that Martina has had gf's in the past.  We also know that she tells Alberto everything.  I think he well knows that she is very bi.  They have come to an understanding.  My wife's nurse had the same thing with her husband.  He was fine with it as long as she didn't go with a guy, and that she doesn't lie to him.  I mean it's not like Alberto doesn't know what is going on.  So, obviously he doesn't mind too much.  If so, it wouldn't happen.  When afterward Martina came out while he was playing his game, she said hi and then he turned around and smiled at her and took her hand, like he was saying I know and it's ok.  We all know that they have a good relationship and she pays a lot of attention to him.  So maybe they have reached an agreement.  Just because you don't like it doesn't mean they have to hate it.  There are a lot more relationships like this than you know about.  Poly relationships are very common now.  Especially when one of the pair is bi, many people would rather come to an agreement than break up the relationship.  So don't judge until you know.

• Upvote 7

5 minutes ago, emnv said:

To compare pears to pears, you should ask if Alberto had a boyfriend

You are absolutely right.  We do not know the whole story and the fact that they tell each other everything may be the answer as to why both of them are so accepting of each other.  

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, quasi said:

I think he well knows that she is very bi

Ive had the same situation with my wife I always knew in my mind that she was having sex with her bff but never said anything because i didn't want to embarrass her by letting her know what i was thinking so let it go, I'm sure it had been going on for a while they would even say why dont you go to the pub and were fine when i would roll in half pissed any what im getting at I met an old friend through Facebook we eventually hooked  up it was the best sex id ever had she was in to everything, but my wife found out and she was none too happy and i hit with my trump card and said what about ****** she didn't deny it, me and my lover could have carried on my wife could have carried on too but it was obviously never going to happen . so one rule for one and another rule for her id say she's in to girls going by her favourites on her laptop all consisting of lesbian pages I also like a bit lesbian who doesn't lol id love to sit and watch it with her but cant see that happening anytime soon so im basically saying I kind of know where they're both coming from I always got the feeling my wife didn't see it as cheating because there was no dick involved so maybe Martina doesn't either hope this makes sense 

• Upvote 2

I have a hard time to understand people who express disappointment and outrage in the behaviour of participants from voyeur projects. We all just need to remind ourselves that what we are watching is a website with adult contents. The participants of these projects ( both males & females, even the most conservative ones ) are a lot more open minded and adventurous when it comes to sex than the majority of people ( the fact they are ok with being nude in front of cameras that are being watched by thousands of viewers is a good indication) . the biggest mistake is to judge them based on our own morals and set of beliefs. we live in a world with billions of people in it, and there are many different religions, beliefs and ways of lives. what might seem strange and wrong to you could be perfectly normal and acceptable to others. here we have two couples who live in front of cameras 24/7 and have accepted the arrangement that they have ( for whatever reason, money , love and etc ) and are happy with it. your judgemental comments don't change anything, either watch and enjoy what's on offer or leave it. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

RLC always shows real life, in all families the man plays video games and the girl has sex with her friend in the bedroom, maybe I'm the only person that doesn't happen to?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1