Martina and Alberto - home activities #28

Noldus

3 minutes ago, james deen said:

nelly deserves 100% of the blame for this mess. If she told the martina the truth that bogdan was not ok with their relationship then the relationship between nelly and martina probably doesn't happen. Instead she lied to martina and said bogdan was ok with their relationship  when she must of known he wasnt fully on board yet and now martina is sad and confused while nelly seems happy when shes the one that created this mess by lying.

I wouldn't say lying, I am more inclined to think that, just as Martina and Bogdan see things as black or white, Nelly is one of those people who see things with multiple shades of gray. Everything can be negotiated or repaired later with one side and the other, who needs to be so strict...

3 minutes ago, emnv said:

I wouldn't say lying, I am more inclined to think that, just as Martina and Bogdan see things as black or white, Nelly is one of those people who see things with multiple shades of gray. Everything can be negotiated or repaired later with one side and the other, who needs to be so strict...

That makes a lot of sense. I'm more of a black & white guy. My wife not only sees grey...she sees the possible colors!

4 minutes ago, emnv said:

I am more inclined to think that, just as Martina and Bogdan see things as black or white, Nelly is one of those people who see things with multiple shades of gray.

Lots to unpack just now, but on this I would agree with EMNV.  If Bogdan was so against this, he really has a shitty way of showing it.  I understand perhaps "wanting to let this run its course" but if you adopt that strategy, you live or die with it.  He  needed to let this run its course.  

This continues to seem fishy to me ... and a lot of people here have no love loss for Nelly and Bogdan and believe they are manipulative and perhaps underhanded.  For example, why wouldn't Nelly be crushed by this turn of events?  She seems to be very accepting of these events.  And her lovemaking with Bogdan has been as purposeful as ever all through this.  

I never believe people are as evil or devine as they are given credit.  True answer is in the middle.  But it would be pretty evil to somehow orchestrate a breakup with Martina in such a way as to make it look like Martina is the one breaking it off.

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

Lots to unpack just now, but on this I would agree with EMNV.  If Bogdan was so against this, he really has a shitty way of showing it.  I understand perhaps "wanting to let this run its course" but if you adopt that strategy, you live or die with it.  He  needed to let this run its course.  

This continues to seem fishy to me ... and a lot of people here have no love loss for Nelly and Bogdan and believe they are manipulative and perhaps underhanded.  For example, why wouldn't Nelly be crushed by this turn of events?  She seems to be very accepting of these events.  And her lovemaking with Bogdan has been as purposeful as ever all through this.  

I never believe people are as evil or devine as they are given credit.  True answer is in the middle.  But it would be pretty evil to somehow orchestrate a breakup with Martina in such a way as to make it look like Martina is the one breaking it off.

Well you just went back to the top in Avg words per post. Good try though. It did last a FEW minutes. lol 🤣

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Good Day JenniferMom,

I hope all is well.  Here it is way pass my bedtime and I am reading the forum.  You are on point and I am with you on your comments and especially with; Something continues to seem fishy. 

37 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Well I for one am happy that in Noldus' database, my "average words per post"  has just dropped below DD's in the  rankings.

I have - sometimes - to catch up with some hours of non posting 😂🤣 , therefore the “ more average words per post “ 🙃😁😆

Il y a 2 heures, JenniferMom a dit :

what seems fishy?

12 minutes ago, james deen said:

what seems fishy?

1.  Nelly does not seem distraught over this but yet she announced to the four boys that she had a girlfriend she loves very much.  Yet Martina, the one who initiated the break up, has been on the phone in the toilet apparently sad and distressed.

2. If Bogdan absolutely does not want Nelly to be in such a relationship, he should have communicated this from the get go and been more forceful.  By being passive he made his bed and now has to sleep in it.  The night Nelly slept over at Martina's with Alberto in the house, didn't we hear Bogdan telling Nelly over the phone (while he ate in the kitchen) to enjoy herself?

3. The way the breakup was discussed, it appeared to be Martina doing all the talking, as if she was breaking up with Nelly, which it appears she has.  But per the context provided by @emnv ... it seems like Martina is saying she is ending this because Bogdan is not on board, almost like she is ending it for Bogdan.  This is what is fishy.  It is noble of Martina perhaps, but when you love someone, it doesn't seem that simple.  As others have said, this may not be over.

4. Lastly, I keep going back to the beginning of their last lovemaking session.  Nelly was hesitant and it seemed like she didn't want to proceed with Alberto in the house.  Martina was very adamant, patting on the bed, "no no come here, let's do this".  Yet Martina herself had some nervousness too as she checked on Alberto a few times and caressed and hugged him.  And as we know, this was a rather tepid session for these two ... as if they knew the end was near or they could not keep doing this without the blessings of their men. 

Hope this helps.  At the end of the day, we may not know anything.  But these are some of my thoughts to be explored and dissected by you guys.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, emnv said:

I didn't connect yesterday. Trying to catch up  while the apartment is conscientiously maintained 🤨, this is more or less what I got from yesterday's talks, if it helps:

15:40 She was crying in the bathroom when her frend Marta called. Before closing the door she says: You can't do anything, Marta. You are not going to be able to help me. We have agreed that it ends and period. Today we have seen each other and it was super uncomfortable...

16:55 After the call and some reading in the guest room: I'm better now. I have come to the conclusion that it is not my fault, and neither is Bogdan. Nelly has been getting dizzy and messing it up. From the beginning she knew that she could not repeat, and it was her who came back to me. I am not going to feel bad anymore, she was not before in my life, it is bad for me to say that she is to blame, but she is.
From the beginning she knew that she couldn't.... In short, what will happen? My anger will pass, and it will pass to her too.
It has helped me talk to Marta, but I have reached the conclusion by myself. Recapping the conversation I had with Bogdan and all the stuff, it's not the fault of either of us. Now I don't feel so bad.

17:07 From the couch: - You haven't felt any jealousy for her?  -No, apart from the fact that she is in a relationship and she is married, you like men.
- So with Lucy you were jealous because she was not married? - And because she was your first and you were very hooked on her. I knew that sooner or later you would leave Nelly, if you left Lucy you could leave her as well. - She was very jealous of Megan, even before we hooked up.... I would like to stop thinking and disconnect.

21:01 From the kitchen: Taco knows that I'm not OK... I feel bad for you. I do not want to be like this. I don't recognize myself. I have never felt like this. Every time that I left you in the past I knew that we were going to come back, but this is something else. I feel angry. I want to vent and hit something

21:08: Still in the kitchen: The worst of all is that it is what I wanted, and now I am like this. It will pass, if only I had my friends here in Barcelona it would be different. I am not a person to be at home, I like more to be on the street. But there is nobody now in Barcelona.  She says that now she wants to go to Russia, I told her to go if she wants. Better if she doesn't talk to me, although on the other hand I want her to talk to me. I don't know, I'm crazy, I don't even understand myself.

Thanks for your contribution.

il y a 3 minutes, JenniferMom a dit :

1.  Nelly does not seem distraught over this but yet she announced to the four boys that she had a girlfriend she loves very much.  Yet Martina, the one who initiated the break up, has been on the phone in the toilet apparently sad and distressed.

2. If Bogdan absolutely does not want Nelly to be in such a relationship, he should have communicated this from the get go and been more forceful.  By being passive he made his bed and now has to sleep in it.  The night Nelly slept over at Martina's with Alberto in the house, didn't we hear Bogdan telling Nelly over the phone (while he ate in the kitchen) to enjoy herself?

3. The way the breakup was discussed, it appeared to be Martina doing all the talking, as if she was breaking up with Nelly, which it appears she has.  But per the context provided by @emnv ... it seems like Martina is saying she is ending this because Bogdan is not on board, almost like she is ending it for Bogdan.  This is what is fishy.  It is noble of Martina perhaps, but when you love someone, it doesn't seem that simple.  As others have said, this may not be over.

4. Lastly, I keep going back to the beginning of their last lovemaking session.  Nelly was hesitant and it seemed like she didn't want to proceed with Alberto in the house.  Martina was very adamant, patting on the bed, "no no come here, let's do this".  Yet Martina herself had some nervousness too as she checked on Alberto a few times and caressed and hugged him.  And as we know, this was a rather tepid session for these two ... as if they knew the end was near or they could not keep doing this without the blessings of their men. 

Hope this helps.  At the end of the day, we may not know anything.  But these are some of my thoughts to be explored and dissected by you guys.

To be fair to bog he did say he was not ok with the relationship at the start but nelly went to martina and said he was ok with the relationship when martina was hesitant on the night they had sex all night.  Nelly started this mess and now shes come out of it happy at least on the outside and getting along with bog better then ever while martina is not happy. Nelly looks like the bad guy here

• Like 2